|Who Said Imperialism was Dead?|
Who Said Imperialism was Dead? was a MDP between the Imperial Assault Alliance and the Imperial Order. It was announced 6 September 2010 as an upgrade of An Empire is Born, and was canceled 12 June 2011.
Text of the Treaty Edit
Article I – Non-AgressionEdit
All members of the Imperial Order and the Imperial Assault Alliance agree not to partake in any activities that may be deemed aggressive towards one another; this includes spying, nuking, and all of that other fun stuff.
Article II – EconomicsEdit
All members of The Imperial Order and The Imperial Assault Alliance are encouraged to engage in economic stimulus with each other.
Article III – AssistanceEdit
Both alliances agree to defend one another from acts of aggression by outside parties.
Article IV – IntelligenceEdit
If either of the signing parties happens to receive information that may affect the other in any way, they are required to report this to the other promptly and privately.
Article V – Non ChainingEdit
This is a non-chaining treaty. If any alliance becomes part of a war, due to another, unrelated treaty, the other is not obligated, in any way to assist. Any military or financial aid is purely optional.
Article VI – AmendmentsEdit
Amendments to this treaty may be performed, based on agreement between the leaders of each alliance.
Article VII – CancellationEdit
*gasp* THE C-WORD! ~ Cancellation of this MDP requires 48 hours warning.
For the Imperial Assault Alliance
- Voodoo, His Majesty, the Emperor
- MercyFallout, Grand Vizier
- PHD, Imperial Regent
- Chaos Armed, Grand Admiral
- Moufassa, Grand Moff
- Dochartaigh, Imperial Exchequer
For the Imperial Order
- Sup4l33t3ki11a, Imperial High Commander
- Scorponok, Executive Imperial Commander
- Michael von Preußen, Imperial Internal Commander
- Bernkastel, Imperial External Commander
- Cao Pai, Imperial Officer for Foreign Affairs
- Lars GaFTU, Imperial Officer for Internal Affairs
- Bobogoobo, Imperial Officer for Defense
- Jumperbeast13, Imperial Officer for Finance
- Pikachurin, Imperial Officer for Membership Affairs
- Skippy, Dux Emeritus