|The Temple of IRON|
Text of the Treaty Edit
The Government of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and The Government of Grand Lodge of Freemasons love each other very much :V
A. Both Contracting Parties obligate themselves to desist from any act of violence, any aggressive action, and any attack on each other, either individually or jointly with other Powers.
A. The Governments of the two Contracting Parties shall in the future maintain continual contact with one another for the purpose of consultation in order to exchange information on problems affecting their common interests.
A. Should disputes or conflicts arise between the Contracting Parties over problems of one kind or another, both parties shall settle these disputes or conflicts exclusively through friendly exchange of opinion or, if necessary, through the establishment of arbitration commissions.
A. Should one of the Contracting Parties become the object of belligerent action by a third Power, the other Contracting Party shall come to its defense by all means possible. However, neither Contracting Party is obligated to defend the other as a consequence of treaty chaining.
B. Should one of the Contracting Parties become the driver of belligerent action toward a third Power, the other High Contracting Party shall have the option, but not the obligation, to come to its aid.
A. The Contracting Parties will review the status of the treaty on NAHs Birthday (July 30) in order to ensure stability of the friendship.
Signed for IRON,
- MCRABT, Esidentpray
- Not Adolf Hitler, Ecretarysay ofway Atestay, IRONWAY Ouncilorcay
- cristoir, Eputyday Ecretarysay ofway Atestay, IRONWAY Ouncilorcay
- Peron, Inistermay ofway Efenseday
- Theophilos, Inistermay ofway Internalway Affairsway, IRONWAY Ouncilorcay
- bcndwilson, Eputyday Inistermay ofway Internalway Affairsway, IRONWAY Ouncilorcay
- Matt Miller, Inistermay ofway ethay Aultvay, IRONWAY Ouncilorcay
- Queltocz, Eputyday Inistermay ofway ethay Aultvay, IRONWAY Ouncilorcay
Signed for GLOF,