|This alliance has disbanded as of December 17, 2012. More information is available here.|
|tR Motto: Blood and Honor|
|Founder(s)||Members of FnKa and MOON|
|Founded||August, 03 2009|
as of June 22, 2012
|Total Nations||▼ 46|
|Avg. Strength||▲ 20,517|
|Aid Efficiency||75 / 227 (33.04%)|
The Resistance (tR) was a medium-sized alliance on the Black team. It was formed on August 3, 2009 as a result of a merger between KnKa and MOON. It officially disbanded on 17 December, 2012, after months of inactivity and its forums going down. The Alliance affiliation is protected by The International, the Nuclear Proliferation League and the Global Protection Force.
- Prime Minister and Councilman 1 - King Death II
- Councilman 2 - Sorel
- Councilman 3 - Nucks8
- Councilman 4 - Drakis
- Councilman 5 - zigbigadorlou
- Councilman 6 - Jack Whiterstein
- Councilman 7 - porkpotpie
The Resistance HistoryEdit
The Merging of FnKa and MOONEdit
The Resistance was born officially on August 3, 2009 - from members of both Fear none Kill all and the Majestic Order of Orange Nations. The Resistance original charter was written by Overlord Shinnra. It's first official flag was designed by Azaarious.
- Aug 03, 2009 - FnKa and MOON merge to form The Resistance
- Aug 25, 2009 - The Resistance reaches 500 total nukes!
- Oct 03, 2009 - First tR Election
- Nov 28, 2009 - The Resistance Hits 3mil total NS!
- Dec 02, 2009 - tR cancels Orange Unity Treaty
- Dec 03, 2009 - Second tR Election
- Dec 2009 - Overlord Shinnra becomes The Resistance's first member to be elected to the Orange Team Senate
- Jan 02, 2010 - tR cancels ODP with The Foreign Division
- Jan 07, 2010 - tR joins the League of Extraordinary Oranges
- Jan 15, 2010 - tR addresses mass-recruiting messages sent to tR members
- Feb 03, 2010 - Third tR Elections
- Feb 28, 2010 - TR, opended for business
- June 5, 2011 - The United Earth Directorate merges into The Resistance and revamps the alliance with a new charter and forum
- June 14, 2011 - King Death II is elected as the Prime Minister in the alliance's first election since the UED-tR Merger
- August 19, 2011 - MERC merges into tR and tR moves to the black color sphere
Second Unjust WarEdit
The Resistance became involved in the Second Unjust War on January 28, 2010. tR declared war on the Grand Lodge of Freemasons in response to their attacks on tR's allies FOK. On the 29th a peace agreement between many alliances ended tR's involvement in the war.
- Second Unjust War Stats
- Jan 28th, 2010 - tR's declaration of war against GLOF
- Jan 29th, 2010 - tR's signs peace
After the Order of the Paradox, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and their allies declared war on the Complaints and Grievances Union on Jan 28th, 2010, tR rushed to end their wars with GLOF and to aid their allies in C&G. After declaring peace with GLOF on the 29th - tR declared war on the Order of Righteous Nations later that same day in defense of their allies. Later - tR joined with LEO in attacking BAPS, Olympus and Invicta. TR was asked join the war against TOP officially on Feb 14th, though they had several wars with them already.
- TOP-C&G War
- Jan 29th, 2010 - tR's declaration of war on TORN
- Feb 4th, 2010 - LEO DoW against BAPS, Olympus and Invicta
- Feb 14th, 2010 - tR declares war on The Order of the Paradox
- Feb 25th, 2010 - tR signs white peace with BAPS, Olympus and Invicta
- Apr 4th, 2010 - TOP/IRON/TORN/TSO/DAWN surrenders
The Resistance entered the war after watching much escalation of the Grudge War. Many allies of allies were engaged in war and eventually when Sparta declared war on BAPS and Olympus, a coalition for the defense of BAPS and Olympus was formed. On December 10, along with the other coalition, The Resistance in a joint effort from the Kitten Defence Force declared war on Sparta.
- Grudge War
- December 10, 2011 - tR's declaration of war as a joint operation with the Kitten Defence Force.
- January 15, 2012 - Sparta surrenders to BAPS and Olympus and is defeated as well as ending hostilities with The Resistance and the coalition. Overall victory for The Resistance militarily.