|The Cordiality Accords|
The Cordiality Accords was a Non Aggression Pact signed between the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and New Pacific Order on 29 January 2007. It was cancelled by NPO during the Disorder War on 18 November 2013.
The Cordiality AccordsEdit
The undersigned representatives of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations (IRON) and the New Pacific Order (NPO) hereby enter into this pact representative of continued friendship and mutual respect, and agree to the terms set forth hereafter.
Article I: CivilityEdit
- Section 1: IRON and the New Pacific Order shall display respect and good will towards the member nations of each respective alliance.
- Section 2: While prohibiting outright hostility and belligerence in public or private discussions, this pact shall not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.
- Section 3: Alliance leaders will be expected to alert the other organisation party to this agreement should this article ever be infringed upon and a rapprochement issued by the offending party if necessary.
Article II: Non-Aggression, Espionage, and InformationEdit
- Section 1: The signatories of this party hereby pledge to refrain from aggressive use of arms against one another, or any member of the countersigned party.
- Section 2: IRON and the NPO will not conduct espionage or aid in espionage against the countersigned party to this 8agreement.
- Section 3: Alliance leaders and representatives will be expected to alert the organization opposite to this agreement should aggression or espionage take place involving both parties.
- Section 4: Active espionage against either organization party to this agreement is an act of war.
- Section 5: Should either of the undersigned parties come into possession of information privy to the security of the countersigned it is expected that this information shall be shared promptly with the endangered party.
Article III: Foreign ConflictEdit
- Section 1:Each alliance has the right to ask for aid, be it financial, intelligence, or military in nature, however granting such a request goes over and above any requirement.
- Section 2: Neither side shall feel obligated to lend aid in any form in any circumstance.
Article IV: TermsEdit
- Section 1: This treaty shall not be transcended by any active treaty currently upheld by either signatory.
- Section 2: This pact may be canceled after 3 days notice, which must be received and discussed privately and in a diplomatic manner.