|Tenarran Civil War|
Revolutionary soldiers marching to Warsaw
|Imperialist Faction||Revolutionary Faction||Loyalist Faction|
|Alfred von Schliefen||Hans Macht||Eckhart Heidrich|
| 1,678,230 militia soldiers|
| 1,246,070 militia soldiers|
| 579,564 militia soldiers|
The Tennaran Civil War (German: Der Tenarr Bürgerkrieg) was a conflict between three separate civil factions in the Kingdom of Tenarra. These factions were the Imperialist Faction, the Revolutionary Faction, and the Loyalist Faction. The conflict began on June 3, 2008, after the communist terrorist organization known as the Revolutionary Faction succeeded in killing the King of Tenarra. After they succeeded in the assassination, they began to attack the government and army in earnest, killing a large number of officals before effective resistance was organized in form of the official organization known as the Loyalist Faction. Alfred von Schliefen, then Minister of Justice, desired to cut out both of the other factions, and form an Empire. The Imperialist Faction was born from this desire, and it gained a huge amount of supporters who also desired a change from the rhetoric of both the Loyalists and Revolutionaries. In total, approximately 3,750,000 people fought in the war, making it the largest war fought in that area of Europe for decades. The war ended on March 27, 2009, after the Imperialist victory over the Revolutionists and Loyalists. After the war ended, Alfred von Schliefen took power, disestablishing the old Kingdom and instituting a Dictatorial Monarchy.
- May 16, 2008 - The Polish Communist Revolutionary Party, an extremist organization, begin a series of anti-government terrorist attacks in Warsaw.
- June 2, 2008 - The King of Tenarra arrives in Warsaw on a state visit to discuss countering the communist terrorist attacks.
- June 3, 2008 - Warsaw police forces protecting the King as he left the city are attacked by a mob, and the King of Tenarra is killed by a gunshot to the head.
- June 4, 2008 - The Communist Revolutionary Party and its supporters begin armed attacks against the army and government buildings and officials across the Kingdom.
- June 15, 2008 - The Regent of Tenarra forms a militia known as the Loyalists in order to attempt to counter the revolutionaries. The Civil War begins in earnest.
- July 6, 2008 - Revolutionary forces take full control of Poland.
- July 14, 2008 - Loyalists take control of Austria, the Czech State, and Liechtenstein.
- July 20, 2008 - Minister of Justice Alfred von Schliefen, promised power by the German Kaiser Frederick II, forms an Imperialist faction with both Tenarran supporters and army forces from the German Empire.
- August 1, 2008 - Imperialists take control of Germany. The lines are drawn.
- August 3, 2008 - The Revolutionist leader is killed, and the new leader begins an offensive into the State of Czech.
- August 22, 2008 - Loyalists withdraw from Czech lands after being overrun by Revolutionary forces.
- August 23, 2008 - Taking advantage of the location of the revolutionary forces, Alfred von Schliefen moves his forces into Poland.
- September 14, 2008 - Imperialist forces take Warsaw, and overthrow the temporary communist government in place.
- September 15, 2008 - Following the liberation of Warsaw, a number of Polish citizens join the Imperialist militia force.
- September 29, 2008 - Austria falls to revolutionary forces. The Loyalist faction is all but destroyed, only Liechtenstein remains under Loyalist control.
- November 17, 2008 - Revolutionary forces take control of Liechtenstein as the Imperial Liberation Army moves into the Czech State. The Loyalist faction is destroyed.
- November 30, 2008 - The Czech State falls under Imperialist control. Revolutionary forces remain only in Austria and Liechtenstein.
- December 3, 2008 - The Imperial Liberation Army meets heavy resistance as it enters Austria.
- December 15, 2008 - The Revolutionary leaders begin a mass conscription effort as Austrian territory is slowly lost to the Imperialists.
- January 2, 2009 - Vienna is taken by the Imperialists.
- January 10, 2009 - The Revolutionists withdraw from Austria. All States except for Liechtenstein reside under Imperialist control.
- February 5, 2009 - After a period of only light skirmishes between the two factions, the Imperialist Liberation Army begins its assault on Liechtenstein.
- March 5, 2009 - The Revolutionary leaders surrender to Alfred von Schliefen after one month of heavy fighting in Liechtenstein. Alfred von Schliefen begins preparing to install his new administration. Due to the use of destructive weapons and conscription, approximately 10 millions were killed in the nine-month war, a large portion of them civilians.
- March 27, 2009 - The nation of Tenarra is disestablished, and the Prussian Empire is born.