- 26 May–7 June: Czech politicians meet with Emperor Michael von Preußen for discussions on the future of Czechia, resulting in an autonomist victory in the 7 June referendum.
- 15 May: Großgermania signs the Second Spitsbergen Treaty with twenty-two other countries in Staßburg.
- 12 May: Czech autonomists submit a petition to the Imperial Government asking a constitutional amendment be passed to grant Czechia greater autonomy.
- 2–5 April: The Berlin Summit is held, with the attendance of fifty-five states.
- 10 March: Following her conviction on charges of Treason, Emperor Michael von Preußen grants Alexandra von Nassau a conditional pardon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.