(4,732 days old)
|Government Type||Revolutionary Government|
|Alliance||The Foreign Division|
Tamurin is a peaceful, but prepared nation. Its people are open-minded and believe in the progress of science and technology in balance with the economy and nature. Tamurin is known for its space program.
Nation Information Edit
- Tamurin initially was a member of GATO, but resigned after GW2.
- He then joined IRON, but didn't feel at home there, either.
- In February 2007 he founded The Foreign Division (TFD) which grew to become a minor power in the Cyberverse. To make a stand against the dominating oligarchic alliances in CN, he created TFD to be a democratic alliance where no member, not even himself, had any special, untouchable powers or privilegues. In November 2007 he resigned power to Circlewood and remained as an ordinary Senator within the alliance after winning a seat in the Senate Election. He later served in several positions, including Minister of Security.
- In June 2009, he left TFD to found the Democratic Open Community (DOC), a direct-democratic alliance that grew to a maximum of 50+ members. Its parliament, consisting of all members of the alliance, survived the start-up phase. Elections were held successfully and all normal parts of the alliance were working as they should. However, the alliance was short-lived and had to be disbanded in late 2009 due to inactivity. The disbandment was done to avoid a catastrophic collapse of government and to protect the individual nations. The disbandment was disturbed by tech-raiding GOONS, but that episode was quickly put down by a security guarantee from TFD.
- In December 2009, Tamurin joined Nevermore, a protectorate of Zenith. He stayed there as Minister of Defense until February 2010 and afterwards as a normal member.
- In May 2010, Tamurin re-joined TFD as a normal member. He managed the Library and worked as an Education Officer in the Ministry of Education until he retired in autumn of that year. He remains an ordinary member.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.