|Synergy: Reloaded 2.0|
The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and TIO hereby come together in a bond of Epic Bromance.
Article 1: Independence and SovereigntyEdit
Both parties acknowledge the independent sovereignty of each alliance and will endeavor not to interfere with the affairs of the other. This agreement does not imply approval or support by one party for the actions of the other towards non-parties to this agreement.
Article 2: PeaceEdit
No member of either party may participate in or support military action, or espionage, against the other party or its members.
Article 3: Intelligence SharingEdit
Both parties agree to promptly and discreetly share all information pertaining to the safety or stability of the other. Shared information shall not be disclosed to non-parties to this agreement except with the explicit permission of the other.
Article 4: Mutual DefenseEdit
An attack on one party will be treated as an attack on the other. If either party is attacked due to honoring an agreement with a foreign alliance, the obligation of the other to defend them becomes optional, although encouraged in the spirit of this treaty.
Article 5: Optional AggressionEdit
The signatories may follow each other into aggressive war.
Article 6: TerminationEdit
The departure alone of either party terminates this agreement. The agreement shall remain in effect 48 hours following the notification of the other party.
- TimLee - GATO Assembly Chairman
- Lanore - GATO Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Kubla Khan - GATO Assembly Chairman
- Dre4mwe4ver - GATO Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Jaquesparblue - GATO Minister of Defense
54th GATO Congress
- Scorponok, Imperial High Commander
- Stagger Lee, Imperial Commander of External Affairs
- Galvatron, Imperial Commander of Internal Affairs
- Rogal Dorn, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
- Klinker, Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs
- PresidentSO, Imperial Officer of Finance
- Apocalypsse, Imperial Officer of War