|This article is currently under construction. Information may change as the article is updated.|
|Part of the Somali Civil War|
|Greater Midwayan Empire||Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen:||Republic of Somalia:|
| *Status of post-existence since 2007 disputed |
**Comprises of seven constituent countries, one of which belongs to STOP.
The nation of Somalia was in a state of civil war for many decades, and since the outbreak of the civil war there has been no central government control over the nation. On July 31, the Führer of the Greater Midwayan Empire announced intentions to invade Somalia and subsequently occupy it until it is determined that the government can maintain control of the nation, and avoid a repeat of the same situation. Troops of the Greater Midwayan Empire arrived and began a conquest of Somali lands on August 1, 2011.
- July 31:
- 4:40 PM: The Führer of the Greater Midwayan Empire announces intentions to invade and subsequently occupy Somalia
- August 1:
- 1:00 PM: Troops from the Greater Midwayan Empire begin the invasion of Somalia.
- August 2:
- 4:00 PM: The Greater Midwayan Empire seizes control of the Somali capitol, and proceeds to use Blitzkrieg tactics against the Somali.
- 6:00 PM: The Greater Midwayan Empire captures Jubaland, and moves to take the southern portion of the Somalia that was split in half.
- August 2:
- 9:59 PM: The United States of JBR declares war on the Greater Midwayan Empire. The Greater Midwayan Empire threatens to bomb the JBRican States unless peace is decided within 30 minutes. JBR refuses; Mexico, Brazil, Gauntletia, Kern, Peru, Chile, and the Democratic People's Republic of California declares war on the Greater Midwayan Empire.
- August 4:
- August 9:
- 10:00 AM: al-Shabaab is conquered by the Greater Midwayan Empire, the advance of the Greater Midwayan Empire slows down as the Greater Midwayan Empire finds their forces spread thin.
- August 10
- The Greater Midwayan Empire leaves the war as internal protests cause it's collapse.