(4,358 days old)
|Statistics as of 9/9/2009|
|Nation Rank||2,997 of 5,242 (57.17%)|
|Total Area||2,136.596 mile diameter.|
Sanngetal is a medium sized, mostly developed, and aging nation at 483 days old with citizens primarily of Scandinavian ethnicity whose religion is Jainism. Its technology is first rate and its citizens marvel at the astonishing advancements within their nation. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of Sanngetal work diligently to produce Gems and Fish as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. When it comes to nuclear weapons Sanngetal will not research or develop nuclear weapons.
Plans are on the way within Sanngetal to open new rehabilitation centers across the nation and educate its citizens of the dangers of drug use. Sanngetal allows its citizens to openly protest their government, even if it means violence. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. Sanngetal believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizen's right to speak freely about their government. The government of Sanngetal has no compassion for other people of the world and does not contribute to foreign aid. Sanngetal will trade with other nations with questionable ethical treatment of their citizens but prefers to keep such trade agreements a secret.
Sanngetal is proud to be a Nuclear Nation, due to its Manhattan Project.
About Seipher's Career Edit
Seipher Caim is a pure Valhalla breed.
He held and still holds many positions within the alliance.
In low level administration, he was :
- Recruiter (awarded once the "Recruitment of the Month Award")
- Diplomat to various sphere (Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Purple)
- Captain of the "Gungnir" Raid
At a Upper level, he held the position of :
- Deputy Emissary (First appointed by SkyGreenChick, and maintained by Akasha)
- Representatives of Valhalla in the Poseidon Leadership (Appointed on Pansy's Advice)
- Member of the Admission Council (appointed by Levistus when Security Consul)
- Commander of the "Chaos Marauder" Raid
- General, appointed by Benji Smythe
- Lead Designer of the rebuilding plan after the "Karma War" (due to necessity ;)
- Vanir, official government advisor
And he gets elected to the position of :
- Emissary (Valhallan title for the Minister of Foreign Affairs) from September 2009 to November 2010
- Norn (Valhalla Constitutional Judge) from November 2010 to March 2011
- Chancellor (Valhalla title for the Minister of Finance) from April 6, 2011 to June 6, 2011
- Emissary (Valhallan title of the Minister of Foreign Affairs) from August 10, 2011 to October 6, 2011
Awards and Decorations Edit
|Seipher Caim's Valhalla Service Awards|
|Valahalla Awards Bar|
| · · · · · |
· · · · ·