|The Seppuku War|
|Date||April 28-May 1, 2008|
|Casus belli||See Casus belli|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
| || |
| Nations: 60|
Total NS: 875,100
| Nations: 230|
Total NS: 2,456,600
As posted by Ragnarok on April 29th, 2008:
Ragnarok hereby is in a state of war with the alliance known as Bushido. We recently canceled our treaty with UNH due to information we obtained about their involvemet with underground organizations. Craven of Bushido was involved in this as well and came to me to plead his case. During our conversation he purposely withheld information vital to the security of my alliance and went a step further by threatening me and attempting to manipulate me to save himself. Craven, my response to such threats will be my direct attacks on your nation myself ...
We find Craven, leader of Bushido at the time of the incidents, guilty of the following:
- Withholding information important to the well being of my alliance and my allies.
- Directly threatening to spread false information about myself as well as Ragnarok.
- Posting insulting comments towards current members of Ragnarok on his home boards.
- Attempting to manipulate me against said members in his conversation with me.
- Contacting members of Ragnarok asking them to spy for him and obtain information about Ragnarok
We will be honorable in our attack, but we will show no mercy. If any member of Bushido launches a nuclear weapon at Ragnarok we will launch every nuke that we have until the AA "Bushido" no longer exists.
And no Craven, stepping down will not save you or your alliance
Van Hoo III
Emperor of Ragnarok
Timeline and ReferencesEdit
|History Portal||Main Page||All Wars | Alliance Wars | Global Wars | Events | Team History|