|Pink Economic Co-Prosperity Settlement|
Pink Economic Co-Prosperity Settlement (PECS) is an economic bloc on the Pink team. It was announced on May 3, 2014. The original signatories were DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, Doom Squad, Swash Plates and Tail Rotors and The Order of the Paradox. On June 27, 2014 Kaskus joined and September 26, 2014 Argent joined PECS.
Current treaty textEdit
The Pink Economic Co-Prosperity Settlement is a gymnasium where all parties spot each other in their goals and chug some protein shakes. We agree to and sign this settlement to flex the pink sphere with our quads and biceps.
Article I. SpottingEdit
No settlement party is obligated to provide relief of any other affiliated alliance on issues irrelevant to this settlement.
Article II. Friendly CompetitionEdit
We’re here to make each other stronger, so no member may brawl against another signatory.
Article III. SquattingEdit
- Parties of the Settlement agree to allot their workout and supplement journals in which they may feel paramount for the muscle mass of the parties.
- Parties of the Settlement must not employ in embezzling another party’s nutrition recipes and shakes, nor endorse such performances by a third party.
Article IV. Protein ShakingEdit
Parties of the Settlement shall encourage their members to acquire trades, monetary incentives, technology, and donation deals through the locker room in order to flex community and muscle growth.
Article V. FacilityEdit
- Parties of the Settlement agree to maintain a facility which is available to any personal trainer.
- Parties of the Settlement are encouraged to systematize their votes in effort to flex a secure and functional facility.
- Parties of the Settlement represented by a personal trainer agree to flex paperwork made by fellow parties.
Article VI. New MembershipEdit
If a prospective new member applies to the gym, all current settlement parties must agree on their membership before they can be admitted.
Article VII. New FacilitiesEdit
If a settlement party signs up for a different gym membership, they will give two weeks notice to all other members before their membership becomes invalid and the gym rules no longer apply.
Original Settlement Parties:Edit
- CubaQuerida - Angel of Death
- TBRaiders - Wingman of Allarchon
- Tayloj - Bunny King
- Artigo - Powerlifting Champion of DBDC
- Timmehhh - Minister of Wealth Redistribution
Swash Plates and Tail Rotors
The Order of the Paradox
- Lord Bitburg - President
- GantanX - Vice President
- Unknown Smurf - Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Baby Fark McGeezaX - Minister of Internal Affairs
- Lowsten, the Great and Powerful Emperor
- trim, Regent
- Junruler, Minister of Internal Affairs
- Janax, Dragon Emperor
Significant Pink Team Alliances
|Current||Argent • DBDC • Sovereign League of Armed Powers • TOP|
|Under 20||ANiMaLz • Apocalypse Meow II • The Grämlins • LSF • Kaskus • NEAT • SC • Sengoku • SPATR|
|Defunct||Apocalypse Meow • AQ • Aurora Borealis • Bel Air • BN • CA • The Death Remnants • Doom Kingdom • Doom Squad • EG • Explosmer • ICON • IS • JAMA(1) • Jihad • LUE • NsO • Nights Watch • OMFG • Oronica • RAD • SWF(1) • SPAAA(1) • SPAAA(2) • TFO • THC • TKotR • tP • TRaPS • TTE • ULN • WFF|
|Moved||CPCN • HoG • LoSS • MCB • PC • Sparta • TCB • TPC • The Ravyns • Wolfpack|
|See also||CORAL • PWN • PWNAGE • PUB • NsO • PECS|
|Currently sanctioned alliances are denoted by Bold Italicized Font. Formerly sanctioned alliances are denoted by Bold Font.|