The Eastern Orthodox Church is a Christian body that encompasses national jurisdictions such as the Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox and other Churches . It traces its origins to the original undivided Christian community founded by Jesus for salvation, with its traditions first established by the Twelve Apostles at the time of Pentecost and maintained through unbroken Apostolic Succession.
On the basis of the numbers of adherents, Eastern Orthodoxy is the second largest Christian communion in the world after the Roman Catholic Church, and the third largest grouping overall after Protestantism. There are approximately 240 million Eastern Orthodox Christians worldwide. Eastern Orthodoxy is the largest single religious denomination in Greece, Cyprus, Georgia, Serbia and many nations in Eastern Europe, but there are also large Orthodox communities in Africa, Asia, North America and Australia.
Orthodox Christian Countries[edit | edit source]
These counries have an Orthodox Christian majority or a noticable minority.
- Serbian Kingdom
- New Byzantine Empire
- Serbian Flaming Fist
- Dark Wolves
- New Byzantium
- United States of JBR
Orthodox Christian Rulers[edit | edit source]
These rulers are Orthodox Christians.
- Emperor Nicholas II - Ruler of The Empire of Russia
- King Zeljko - Ruler of Serbian Kingdom
- Knez Nenad of Serbia - Ruler of the New Byzantine Empire
- Stefan Uros VI - Ruler of Srbija
- Chancellor Alastair - Ruler of Kharzaria
- Ghost - Ruler of Ghostovia
- Danek Shakurstulumsk - Ruler of Danekia
- Lloyd Christmass - Ruler of Serbian Flaming Fist
- Dark Wolf - Ruler of Dark Wolves
- President Scroougee - Ruler of Bespin
- Emperor Konstantino I-Emperor of New Byzantium