The Maker watch over you.
|Capital City||Val Royeaux|
(3,524 days old)
Since 12/03/2010 (3,509 days)
|Statistics as of 12/3/2010|
|Casualty Rank||14,172 of 5,242 (270.35%)|
|Nation Rank||18,278 of 5,242 (348.68%)|
|Alliance Rank||2 of 6 (33.33%)|
|War/Peace||Currently at peace|
|Nuclear Weapons||No nukes|
- Nationalist Monarchy - Ruled by the Emperor and the Emperors party known as the Imperial Nationalist Party
- Emperor - Lord Lexenstar III
- Empress - Lady Isold
- Prince - Lexenstar IV
- Primary Party - Imperial Nationalist Party
- Secondary Party - Royalist Party
- House of Lords - Acts as the primary senate in which all Noble Lords that own land are required to attended once a month unless called in for special session.
- House of Lords Totals - 50
- Speaker of Lords - Lord Dewinter
- Imperial Socialism - Under this the Emperor owns all industry that is deemed a "need" of the people while the Lords hold other non essential industries along side private industries.
- Primary Industrial Areas - Gold Mining and Rubber Production
- Secondary Industrial Areas - Arms Manufacturing and Wheat Farming
- Imperial Industries - Power production, Water Facilities, Waste Disposal, Sewer Facilities, Phone Companies, Internet Companies, Majority of Schools, and Majority of Health Facilities.
- Cultural System - Caste based society
- Predominant Race - Caucasian
- Secondary Race - Nordic / Germanic
- Native Language - English
- National Religion - Christianity
- Average Family Size - 4
- Average Life Span - 74
- Retirement Age - 60
- Literacy Rate - Low (20%) mostly Nobles
- Castes - Nobles, Soldiers, Merchants, Miners, Farmers, Smiths, Laborers
- Police System - Military Police (Soldiers act as Police in times of Peace)
- All land is owned by the Emperor and the Lords pay him "rent" the more they pay the more land they obtain. Lords obtain their wealth by ensuring that their local economies are booming with Merchants and Laborers and ensuring their protection and low crime through the Soldiers Caste and taxing all citizens living on their land.
- Imperial Tax Rate - 15%
- Lords Average Tax Rate - 8%
- Private Business Tax Rate - 10%
- Taxable Goods Rate - 3%
- Average Income per day - 60 Florin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.