|Date||October 11—18, 2012|
|Casus belli||NPO and Sparta mutually agree to a duel|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
| || |
Rules of the duelEdit
- No use of nuclear weapons, no exceptions!
- Neither participant will allow or call upon its allies to take part in this war.
- The only authorized spy operations are Gather Intelligence, Spy DEFCON, and Spy Threat Level. No other spy operations are authorized.
- No Navies.
- All wars MUST be declared by update October 12 (Bob time). No late declarations.
- All wars will be terminated after 7 days. No wars will be redeclared at the end of the first round of wars.
- There are no aid restrictions. Inter-alliance aid is accepted.
- Any nation that ghosts one of the combatant alliances in order to participate in the fighting will be considered a rogue by both alliances and subject to full military retaliation.
- No nation may join either alliance today, October 11 (Bob time).
- September 12, 2012 - Waking my inner Reaver thread by Brehon where NPO announces that in 30 days, it will make another announcement.
- October 11, 2012 - NPO and Sparta start their wargames
|History Portal||Main Page||All Wars | Alliance Wars | Global Wars | Events | Team History|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.