|Monsters, Inc.-TSO War|
|Date||May 20 - May 29, 2015|
|Casus belli||Monsters, Inc. attacks TSO in response to a merger gone bad|
The Sovereign Order
Casus belli[edit | edit source]
The attack, spearheaded by Monsters, Inc. leader Lord Hitchcock, was in retaliation for merger talks between the two alliances gone bad.
The War Expands[edit | edit source]
On May 21, The Sandstorm Confederacy formalized the conflict by activating their Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact with TSO. Three days later, the North Atlantic Defense Coalition followed suit. However, another TSO ally, Supernova X, activated the cancellation clause of their treaty, stating "A peaceful resolution was offered, and rejected by TSO leadership, and this war has escalated off of personal fervor, and nothing more. This is not something Supernova X supports, now, or in the future." Kashmir, who along with Kaskus acts as the protectors of Monsters, Inc., swiftly announced protection of SN-X.
A host of ghosts and other small micro and splinter alliances joined in the fighting as it wore on: Flying Sabres and War Jesus, a semi-independent arm of Kashmir, fought for Monsters, Inc., while Doom Squad, The Crimson Army, Centurion, and Vae Victis supplied forces against them. On May 26, Confederatio Aesir entered against TSO due to their use of sanctions as an act of war.
The War Winds Down... or Does It?[edit | edit source]
On May 29, 2015, a declaration of White Peace was posted on the OWF by Lord Hitchcock. It was shortly denounced by other parties, who apparently were not consulted in the matter by the TSO coalition's negotiators. In any case, TSC posted a separate peace treaty on May 30, while TSO, Doomsquad, NADC and Rouge Legion Etrangère Ane stated their intentions to continue the fight until Monsters, Inc. agreed to their terms.
On May 28, for reasons not related to this conflict, Atlas also declared war on Monsters,Inc.
The War Enters its Final Phase[edit | edit source]
On June 7, 2015, Mobsters, Inc. surrendered and admitted wrongdoing to The Soverign Order and Doom Squad leaving only Doom Squad and Limitless Nexus involved in hostilities.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- 21 May 2015 - The Sandstorm Confederacy declaration of war on Monsters, Inc.
- 24 May 2015 - North Atlantic Defense Coalition declaration of war on Monsters, Inc.
- 24 May 2015 - Supernova X drops treaty with The Sovereign Order
- 24 May 2015 - Kashmir announces protection of Supernova X
- 25 May 2015 - Propaganda Thread
- 26 May 2015 - Confederatio Aesir declaration of war on The Sovereign Order.
- 29 May 2015 - Alliances Declare White Peace
- 30 May 2015 - TSC Declares Peace
- 31 May 2015 - Peace clarification: onlt TSC has made peace with Monsters, Inc.
- 4 Jun 2015 - Rouge Legion Etrangère Ane announces white peace with Monsters, Inc.
- 7 Jun 2015 - Monsters, Inc. surrenders to The Sovereign Order and Doom Squad
See Also[edit | edit source]
|History Portal||Main Page||All Wars | Alliance Wars | Global Wars | Events | Team History|