|Military Order of Capitalist Republics|
|MOCR Motto: Have a nice day|
|Founded||June 8, 2010|
as of June 15, 2010
|Total Nations||▲ 6|
|Avg. Strength||▲ 4,228|
MOCR is now disbanded.
Article I: GovernmentEdit
- The Emperor shall act as head of state. He shall have ultimate authority, although he may delegate any powers he may choose to Ministers or create other government positions.
- The Emperor shall serve a term that lasts until his resignation.
- In the case that the Emperor's position is vacant, an election shall be held to fill the empty spot.
- The following departments are to be created:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)
- Department of Interior Affairs (DoIA)
- Department of Recruitment (DoR)
- Department of Finance (DoF)
- Department of Education (DoE)
- Each of the departments will be led by a Minister appointed by the Emperor.
Article II: Department of RecruitingEdit
- The DoR shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To find and recruit new members.
- To create an application process for new members.
- To establish requirements for membership.
- To aid all new members in the application process.
Article III: Department of Foreign AffairsEdit
- The DoFA is responsible for maintaining relations with other alliances, and for creating and entering into treaties/blocs.
- The DoFA may send and receive delegates/ambassadors to other alliances/blocs.
Article IV: Department of DefenseEdit
- The MoD has the power to declare offensive and defensive wars against other alliances.
- Members of MOCR are forbidden to attack or raid any other nation without permission.
- MOCR will always defend its members against other nations and alliances.
- The DoD, working with the DoIA, has the power to punish any member of MOCR who breaks any rules as they see fit.
Article V: Department of Interior AffairsEdit
- The DoIA shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To maintain the forums.
- To enforce all alliance rules and policies among the members.
Article VI: Department of FinanceEdit
- The DoF shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To create tech deals and trade circles for MOCR members.
- To aid smaller nations of MOCR.
- To ensure that MOCR members have adequate warchests as mandated by the DoD.
Article VII: Department of EducationEdit
- The DoE is responsible for ensuring that MOCR members know all necessary information for successful gameplay and alliance activities.
Article VIII: Team ColorEdit
- MOCR is a black team alliance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.