"We are the Horde. Resistance is Futile"
| National Anthem|
|Official Language(s)||English, French, German|
|Established||4/6/2006 5:20:34 PM|
(5,072 days old)
|Statistics as of May 23, 2008|
|Nation Rank||Ranked #697 of 31,054 Nations(2.2%) of 5,242|
|Total Area||4,655.791 miles|
The Middle Earth Vault, throughout her long existence, changed allegiances only thrice, and only in great need.
- Organization of Imperial Nations - Member for Two Months
- Left in disgust of OIN's conduct upon entering Polar War Two
- Orange Defence Network - Member for Ten Months
- Left days prior to Great War III, after conflict with many other members and dissatisfaction with the progression of the alliances. Intelligence also had some warning of the conflict to come, and the King HordeOfDoom wished to be involved in it.
- \m/ - Member for Six Months
- Left after \m/ disbanded
- New Pacific Order - Member for a year at the time of the nation's death
The soldiers of the Middle Earth Vault have engaged in many conflicts, some of which will be documented below.
- The King, soon after the foundation of the Kingdom, engaged in raids against three nearby nations
- Shortly after joining the \m/ alliance, some raiding was conducted to steal military supplies and technology
- Polar War Two
- Great War I
- Great War III
- Green Civil War
- FAN-WUT War
- the Unjust War
- Fought for \m/ and the Initiative : Result - Defeat and Disbandment
- King HordeOfDoom engaged 3 nations: the Legion's #1 nation The Caleshan Valkyrie, NpO's #9 nation and an MCXA nation attacking MK members bros who was half his nation strength. All three were quickly in anarchy. The Middle Earth Vault was then counter attacked by a sole nation, Legion's #3 nation Eigrim, and this nation managed to stay out of anarchy until the war went nuclear. The same would be true for the Middle Earth Vault.
- Nuclear engagement: the NpO nation launched a nuclear missile at the nation of Middle Earth Vault on the fifth day of the war. HordeOfDoom retaliated with nuclear weapons on this nation, and the next update (6th/7th days of the war) launched nuclear weapons at all his opponents. In the retaliatory nuclear barrage, King HordeOfDoom was slain, and his son became King HordeOfDoom II, and made the inevitable peace settlement with The Legion.
- GATO-1V War
- War of the Coalition
- The Middle Earth Vault was ruled by King HordeOfDoom II, son of the original King HordeOfDoom. The original king died during the Unjust War, and she was reborn under a new ruler in a new world.
End of the Vault Edit
At last, on September 6, 2008, at 7:42 Eastern Time, King HordeOfDoom II knew his time had arrived. He laid himself to rest with the following transmission on all frequencies and channels:
Now, therefore, I will sleep. Edit
In sorrow we must go, but not in despair. Behold! we are not bound for ever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory. Farewell!
Never again was he seen in the realm of Middle Earth. The Middle Earth Vault died with him, her peoples scattering with the wind.