|Lolicat In A Smaller Box Accords|
The Lolicat In A Smaller Box Accords is a protectorate between Invicta and the SOS Brigade which was announced on November 28, 2011 as a downgrade to the Lolicat In A Box Accords, following the downgrade of the Lolicat In A Bigger Box Accords.
Treaty text[edit | edit source]
Article One: Protection[edit | edit source]
SOS Brigade is under the protection of Invicta. Invicta agrees to defend SOS Brigade in the event they are attacked without provocation. Invicta and SOS Brigade agree, however, to consider pursuing a diplomatic resolution before committing military resources to a response. SOS Brigade reserves the right, but are not obligated, to come to the aid of Invicta should Invicta become involved in a conflict. Intervention may also be rendered in the form of diplomatic support, financial aid, and public statements of support.
Article Two: Tech Deals[edit | edit source]
SOS Brigade agrees to participate in tech deals with Invicta nations, with assistance from Invicta’s finance personnel, on Invicta's forums.
Article Three: Adviser[edit | edit source]
Invicta shall dispatch from its government an adviser to assist in the development of SOS Brigade. The adviser shall act as Invicta’s ambassador and facilitate communication between the two governments.
Additionally, all treaties proposed to or by SOS Brigade mandating mutual defense or stronger stipulations must receive approval from Invicta government prior to going into effect, by way of the signature of the adviser and either the President or Vice President of Invicta.
Article Four: Evaluation[edit | edit source]
This pact shall last for 90 days, after which time Invicta and SOS Brigade shall review this treaty. A ten-day grace period shall exist during the review, after which this treaty expires and a new treaty shall come into effect, if one is agreed to. Should either side wish to end this pact within 90 days, advance notice of 72 hours is required.
Signatures[edit | edit source]
Signed for Regnum Invictorum,
- President Gunn of Acturea, aka Nascar8FanGA, President of Invicta
- Dan2680, President of Invicta
- ShotgunWilly, Vice President of Invicta
- Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Haflinger, The Guy Who Hasn't Signed A Treaty In Years
Signed for the SOS Brigade,
- Madarame Harunobu, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director, Acting Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko, Viceroy of the Computer Research Society, Arbiter of all things Kamina, Cosplay Champion, Wielder of Unlimited Cynic Works, Dispenser of Ire, Lord of Delusion, Master of Endless Recursions, Owner of the Frog Suit, Speaker of the Word of Haruhi, Enforcer of Her Will and All-Round Prophet of the One True Goddess
- Imperial Patricia, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot, Acting Esper and Mysterious Transfer Student of the SOS Brigade
- Akira Katou, Ordinary Human and Errand Boy