The Kunnianmitali (Eng. Star of Glory, Russ. Медаль Славы), is the highest military honour that can be bestowed by Uralica. It has been awarded to twenty people, of which five are from outside of Uralica. One can only receive this once.
- Kirill Zholtok, 1 April 2008 - for outstanding combat tactics and personal combat prowess during the Ionized-Jelly War
- Marta Kirichenkova, 15 April 2008 - for selfless valour and sacrifice during the Nordic Ghost Conflict (Posthumous)
- Galin Tsygurov, 22 May 2008 - for outstanding marksmanship and valour in the air, during A Tale Of Two Ghosts when Kirov was attacked.
- Samppa Valalahti, 22 May 2008 - for precise and efficient command of Uralica's bombing task force over Amerzica, during A Tale Of Two Ghosts.
- l1jake1, 22 May 2008 - the first foreigner to receive the award, for efficient command in cleaning up what was left of Amerzica and talin during A Tale Of Two Ghosts
- CVTWayne, 17 June 2008 - for extreme efficiency in the destruction of Luxembro, during "The Luxembroiling," which was commanded by KingJarkko but not actually fought in by Uralica
- KingRich, 7 July 2008 - for outstanding all-around contribution to the military of Uralica and countless other CCC nations.
- Mikhail Tsyganov, 19 August 2008 - for leading a daring raid of a Global Order of Darkness nation, which resulted in a million dollars of equipment being confiscated for Uralican use. (Posthumous)
- Suvan Chepelayev, 19 August 2008 - for leading the defence of Syktyvkar during the War of the Coalition
- Kaido Ojastu, 19 August 2008 - for consistent, effective bombing runs in EVERY Uralican campaign up to the date.
- Akseli Vahalahti, 19 August 2008 - for selfless service towards civilians during a military operation (War of the Coalition)
- Ulrike Didriksen, 26 August 2008 - for her tireless efforts in rebuilding the nation after the War of the Coalition, as a member of the ERHDC.
- Ovdey Abramov, 1 January 2009 - for exemplary combat performance during The Babushka War.
- allycowie of Les Paul Supreme, 18 January 2009 - for courage under duress.
- Ghiavana, 3 March 2009, for efficiency and commitment to valour during a war commanded by Jarkko Salomäki but not actually fought in.
- Mihaly Lakatos, 23 March 2009, for exceptional tactical prowess during The Ghost Wars.
- Toni Pärssilä, 29 April 2009, shot down 12 Unitser pilots during The Bounty War and a further fifty Heifongese pilots during the Karma War.
- Kornel Szigete, 29 April 2009, upstanding valour and self-sacrifice during the Karma War, whose efforts not only saved the lives of his comrades but also several Heifongese civilians. (Posthumous)
- Lauru Markkanen, 29 April 2009, efficient use of ERHDC resources to ensure the safety of Uralica's citizenry.
- Martina Golubayeva, 29 April 2009, honorable and efficient war conduct and effective command of Mari Division during Karma War. (Also given place in Mindphaser Division.)
- Afcash, 7 September 2009, for organising massive aid campaign that boosted Uralica during the Second Ghost Wars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.