|It Gets Cold When You're FAR Away Accords|
Text of the TreatyEdit
Article I: NonaggressionEdit
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.
Article II: ConductEdit
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.
Article III: Mutual DefenseEdit
Should either signatory be subject to an act of aggression, they are well within their rights to request military support, which the other signatory is obligated to provide unless the former signatory had become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs. In such a case, the request for aid becomes voluntary.
Article IV: Optional AggressionEdit
Should either signatory find it necessary to commit an act of aggression upon a third party, they may request military support from the other signatory, though this request is under no circumstances an obligation.
Article V: AssistanceEdit
Should either signatory come into need of aid of either political or financial aid, they may request such support as is necessary from the other signatory. It is recognized, however, that this request is in no way an obligation.
Article VI: IntelligenceEdit
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.
Article VII: CancellationEdit
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 5 days notice.
Signed for New Polar Order
- Emperor Penguin of the New Polar Order, Bird of Flight, Imperial Fish Taste-Tester Emeritus, Tailor of Seal Coats, Waddler of the Arctic Skies, Theoretical Ichthyologist, Also responds to Punguin
- Dajobo, Imperial Liaison
- Zbaldwin, Imperial Conciliator
- Jphillips, Minister of Truth
- Goalintos, Minister of Plenty
- Grumpdogg, Minister of Peace
- Zorn, Deputy Minister of Love
- Cookavich, Deputy Minister of Plenty
- Polonius, Deputy Minister of Peace
- Lestat, Council Advisor
- Marty McFly, Foreign Affairs Officer
Signed for the Federation of Allied Republics
- Emperor - Fernando12
- Regent - Stealingpandas
- Minister of Foreign Affairs - Sir Exodus
- Minister of Defense - DarkReaver724
- Minister of Finance - Irishninja
- Minister of Internal Affairs - Colonel Brick
- Deputy Minister of Defense - Da Vinci
- Deputy Minister of Finance - Chopin
- Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs - JJ452