|This alliance has disbanded as of January 30, 2006.|
|Imperial Nations Coalition|
|Founder(s)||Ninja and Chris Miller|
|Founded||January 14, 2006|
|Other Officials||Ninja and Chris Miller|
|International relations||Antagonistic with GATO|
Description and History Edit
INC was a green team alliance dating to January, 2006. It was founded and ruled by Ninja and Chris Miller, and was for a time the largest and most powerful alliance on Planet Bob, but had no flag, motto, nor government structure.
On January 27 at 4:00 a.m., shortly after the war's conclusion, Schmerdro resigned from INC, to be followed by Jormungand at 5:00 p.m. and by hen3ry at 7:00 p.m. on the 28th. The resignation of these three powerful nations resulted in a loss of confidence towards INC by many of its other members. Others left over the next two days, during which time neither Ninja nor Chris Miller made an appearance on the main Cyber Nations forum.
On January 30 INC ceased to exist.
INC's membership at the time of the war with GATO was:
- Ninjas (Ninja)
- Israel (Chris Miller)
- Crusader States (Jediguy85)
- Mexico (Emperor Felipe III)
- Beverland (King Reckon)
- The New Atlantis (The New Atlantis)
- Egypt (Mara)
- Tangieria (Saint Stifler)
- New Roman Empire (jessmyster)
- calyrin cruiser (evilspower)
- Borg (Abarmard)
- KD (KD)
- Republica Calientes (hen3ry)
- Dwennimmen (Schmerdro)
- Neo Carthago (Mr. Big)
- Neo Equilibrium (Emperor Krebs)
- Teynalet (Jormungand)
- Lakfakalle (Empress Lafiel)
- Cirth (Sir leprechaun)
- A.R.I.T (MisChieF)
The INC is a group of nations that want to work together. One nation by itself can easily be destroyed. Many nations working together can end wars quickly and bring peace to the world. As more nations join, INC will become more powerful. As we get more powerful, less nations will go to war with us. the INC is like a colt 45, a peace-maker!
Below is a list of INC rules for members.
1. A member of INC can never declare war on any other member of INC.
2. A member should always send their army to the defense of a fellow INC member.
3. INC is a fighting alliance, but only fights nations that START war with current members. We want peace. LIKE NUKES, THE INC IS A WAR DETERRENT, NOT A WAR TOOL! [that does not mean that we are scared of fighting, or that we will not fight. if someone starts somthing with us, we will finish it!]
4. CATO has asked us not to (steal) their members... so if you want to join INC, you cannot be a member of CATO. And if you want to join CATO, then you must not be a member of INC. thanks.That’s all the rules for the time being. Thanks, Ninja.
Significant Green Team Alliances
|Current||Green Protection Agency • KoRT(2) • Viridian Entente(2)|
|Under 20||The Chaos Brotherhood|
|Defunct||/b/(1) • /b/(2) • /b/(3) • Andromeda • Argo • CIA • Corp • DoA • EoTS • GUN(2) • Goa'uld • GGA • INC • Legacy • OEG • OV • Pandemic • POT • Realm • The Republican Union • SoM • Terran Empire • Tetris(2) • TJO • TRE • UCoN • UA • VE(1) • WIN • wF • SCAR • Green Old Party• Mortal Wombat|
|Moved||BN • CIS • The Grämlins • OG • iFOK • IR • NTO • Sparta • Symphony|
|See also||Emerald Doctrine • Free Green Treaty • Green Sanctions Treaty • Green Solidarity • United Green • United Jungle Accords • Emerald Economic Community|
|Currently sanctioned alliances are denoted by Bold Italicized Font. Formerly sanctioned alliances are denoted by Bold Font.|