|Department of the New Pacific Order|
|Education of new recruits on what it means to be a Pacifican; evaluation of new recruits on their official entry to the Order; answering of any questions and doubts recruits may have with the Order.
defunct = yes
- The Imperial Academy was shut down on December 27th, 2012. The majority of its duties were transferred to the Praetorian Guard.
The Imperial Academy of the New Pacific Order is an institution that has the final say on which recruits may enter the alliance and which recruits may not. The Academy is where recruits study on everything that has to do with the Order, from Francoism to our Emperor Brehon and when recruits feel ready they will then take an exam where all that they have learned will be tested to the limit. The recruits are only fully accepted as members of the Order when they pass the said exam.
During the application process, Instructors, Professors and other faculty staff will ask the applicants questions pertaining to their alliance history, current aid, wars, and other questions relating to their time in Cybernations. The faculty staff is tasked with answering, and providing help to those who walk through the gates of Pacifica as a recruit.
On November 5th, 2012 the majority of the Academy's work was transferred to the Praetorian Guard to reduce overlap and streamline procedures. Almost two months later, the Imperial Academy was fully closed with its duties split between other departments.
- The Schoolmaster handles administrative duties of the Academy. The Schoolmaster also takes care of staff appointments as well as dictating the Academy's policies and lessons.
- Faculty Deans handle the day-to-day running of the Imperial Academy and assist the Schoolmaster as directed.
- Professors accept or deny applications along with their past duties as instructors.
- Instructors are responsible for questioning Applicants and grading any exams submitted by NPO Cadets.