|This article does not follow the Style Guidelines. Please after reviewing the guidelines.|
|This article appears to be out of date. Please helpby updating it.|
- Legion Gadarene (Mar 07 - Oct 07)
- Metty (Oct 07 - Jun 08)
- Andrewbw (Jun 08 - March 9)
- SupremeLord (April 9 - May 9)
On March 11, 2007, a new alliance in the Cyber Nations universe came into existence: Sparta. The alliance of Sparta was founded by Bush 84 of Bushland and Micro Miner of Island of Atlas. This interpretation of Sparta history is by no means perfect, containing various instances of bias of the scribe Legion Gadarene. This summation will primarily focus on events of the Sparta forum, which encompasses some major in-game events.
- March 11 – Sparta is founded. Bush_84 and Micro Miner become Kings as customary of real world Sparta.
- March 13 – Bush_84 asks all former OIN members to make a thread in the OIN forum noting their departure.
- March 17 – Micro Miner installed an Arcade
- March 19 – Ephors and Deputies announced, forming the first Government or Sparta:
- Wandmdave (EoFA)
- Heather (EoD)
- Jsermo (EoIA)
- Chalky (EoE)
- Demi (dEoFA)
- Mighty_Haggis (dEoD)
- Tapsen (dEoIA)
- Gandalf (dEoE)
- March 21 – Tech deals and tech raids halted in suspense of war.
- March 23–25 – A discussion on whether to enter war siding with GATO, NAAC, Legion, ODN and OIN results in a decision to go to war. However, Bush_84 suddenly decides otherwise on March 24. Further orders to stand down given on March 25.
- March 28 – Elections for Ephors announced to be held on April 1.
- March 31 – Cyber Nations forum temporarily shut down due to hacking.
- April 1–2 – Ephor elections, incumbent officers continue their reign in a new term.
- Wandmdave (EoFA)
- Heather (EoD)
- Jsermo (EoIA)
- Chalky (EoE)
- Vanyali (dEoFA)
- CliffordA (dEoD)
- Tapsen (dEoIA)
- Demi (dEoE)
- April 4 – Sparta reached 100 members, just days before becoming 4 weeks old. The hundredth member was MBELITE.
- April 5 – Chalky steps down from Ephor of Economy. He is replaced by WMD, who was the Ephor of Foreign Affairs. Vanyali is promoted from Deputy to Ephor of Foreign Affairs.
- April 8 – Sparta institutes a policy of refusing nations with less than 2,000 nation strength. Any member under 2,000 nation strength from then on were relegated to Sparta Academy, a sister alliance of Sparta. Any pre-existing Spartans will remain in Sparta.
Tapsen and General Wolfe are appointed Kings of Sparta Academy. Sparta Academy was created not only as a protectorate of smaller nations, but also in the hope of becoming a tech farm.
- The cbox was introduced within a week after April 8
- April 11 – Jsermo posted rules in the Off-Topic Forum that were eventually ignored. Spam thrived.
- April 12 – Sparta’s 1 month anniversary!
- April 16 – Sparta obtains 1 million in nation strength.
- April 17 – Sparta declares war on TWC.
- April 19 – The squads: Hoplite, Spartiate, Perioeci are reformed, adding a new Special Ops Squad.
HeatherK steps down as EoD, Vanyali appointed as new EoD.
- April 23 – Charter amended in respect to Ephor duties.
- May 2 – Silent_01 leaves Sparta for wronging FAN. She is to be ZI’d.
- May 10 – Bush_84 receives his second warning on the Cyber Nations forum for posting medical data regarding mental illnesses. Legion’s personal opinion: Lame Mod.
- May 15 – Joining GUARD is proposed.
Chalky replaces Tapsen as King of SA.
- May 18 – Sparta applies to GUARD
- May 24 – Cyber Nations hacked! Password change mandated.
- May 26 – Temporary ban on posting in Cyber Nations forum due to GOONS’ Shark Week.
Viridian Entente disbands, and Bush_84 offers a eulogy.
- May 28 – Micro Miner resigns as King of Sparta, naming WandMDave of My Happy Place as his successor. Jsermo (EoIA) set up a poll to vote whether to appoint WMD or not. 28 votes for Yes, 1 votes for No. Kaiser Ryan voted for both. WandMDave rises from Ephor of Economy to King, Ivellios becomes Ephor of Economy, and a new deputy for economy needed
- May 31 - New Ephor election:
- Tapsen (EoFA)
- CliffordA (EoD)
- Jsermo (EoIA)
- Yondaime Nara (EoE)
- Kenny (dEoFA)
- Vanyali (dEoD)
- Garra (dEoIA)
- Ivellios (dEoE)
- June 5 – Sparta reaches 2 million in nation strength.
- June 11 – Sparta is accepted into GUARD.
- June 15 – Sparta is officially a part of GUARD.
- June 16 – Bush_84 abdicates his throne, naming Tapsen as his successor. Tapsen is voted in 19 to 6. He was instrumental for Sparta getting into GUARD.
- June 17 – The Tri-Colour Federation disbands.
- June 21 – New Member Aid Policy initiated.
- June 23 – Spartan of the Month program initiated.
- June 7 UncleSam
- July 7 Epik High
- July 7 Capelli King
- June 26 – Trinite is also Dean of the Academy
- June 29 – Vanyali steps down as Deputy of Defense due to 5 week leave of absence.
- July 1 – Sparta Academy forum merges with main Sparta forum.
- Chalky steps down as King of Sparta Academy and becomes Dean.
- Sparta decides to raid Darkfall.
- July 3–4 – Sparta raids Darkfall. From personal accounts, it seems that many attacked early, including officials. The whole event was a disaster, but Darkfall was poorly organised in the first place and several members left to join Sparta.
- July 11 – Trinite states “The war with Darkfall was the end of a series of events that led us to believe going to war was the right decision. Among these were a disagreement over their tech raid strategy, our belief their ambassador and alliance as a whole did not show us respect, and we wanted someone to fight to test our military skills. All of these came together at one time on top of Darkfall. In the end we learned a great deal (and I think Darkfall did to) about war and CN politics.”
- July 15 – Sparta posted a Recruitment Topic in the Cyber Nations forum.
- July 20 – Sparta officially passed 3 million total NS and 300 members.
- July 28 – No talking on IRC or CN forum until further notice due to WUT’s attempts of provocation.
- July 29 – Nominations for Ephors take place.
- July 31 – Elections for Ephors take place.
- Paqua (EoFA)
- Patriot One (EoD)
- Jsermo (EoIA)
- Top Banana Erin (EoE)
- Epik High (dEoFA)
- Wolve (dEoD)
- Vaan (dEoIA)
- Kenny (dEoE)
- August 1 – Sparta begins a policy of issuing member IDs.
- August 2 – Sparta makes Pink it’s official colour.
- August 9 – Ivan Moldavi rebels against NPO.
- August 13 – Top Banana Erin stepped down from EoE and is now a dean of SA. Kenny becomes EoE and TEJ1990 becomes dEoE. Vaan steps down from dEoIA and is replaced by Daemos (Felix).
- August 14 – Tapsen steps down as king, naming Paqua of Pollack as his successor. Epik High becomes EoFA, Kevanovia becomes dEoFA
- August 15 – Sparta publicly announces the resignation of Tapsen, the crowning of Paqua, the designation of Pink as Sparta’s official colour, Sparta’s new flag and the election of new Ephors.
- August 16 – WandMDave Announces:
- NO ONE IS TO MAKE POLITICAL STATEMENTS ON THE CN FORUMS
- THERE IS NO FLAMING ANY OTHER PERSON OR ALLIANCES
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO RESPOND TO ANYONE ON THE CN FORUMS WHO IS FLAMING SPARTA OR BAITING US IN ANY OTHER WAY!
- August 17 – Flood Control reduced! All hail Paqua!
- Legion Gadarene is appointed Loan Master.
- New Economy System Announced.
- NpO Leaves WUT.
- August 20 – Sparta signs a PIAT with The Legion.
- August 21 – Sparta signs a PIAT with Global Organisation for Liberty and Defense.
- August 22 – Capelli King, then Head Recruiter, announces starting his own alliance: Big Biz
- August 25 – Sparta signs a Treaty of Amity with the Senatus Populusque Romanus.
- August 28 – Sparta signs a Mutual Defense Pact with the New Polar Order (NpO).
- August 29 – Sparta signs a Mutual Defense Pact with the New Pacific Order (NPO).
- September 2 – Sparta signs PIAT with The Order of Light (TOOL).
- September 4 – Charter altered to make Ephors appointed. WMD publishes “Spartan Law.”
- September 6 – Jsermo steps down as Ephor of Internal Affairs. Chalky takes his place.
- September 8 – Sparta enters Defcon 3 due to a potential threat of war with the UJP. All nations ordered to go into Peace Mode. Genmay declares war on the Brotherhood of the Storm.
- September 9 – The New Polar order declares war on Genmay. The Unjust war begins. Wolve and Wandmdave organised the troops and the attacks.
- September 14 – Sparta declares war on The Phoenix Federation. DoW video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoqEsZkvSOE
- September 17 – The Phoenix Federation surrenders.
- September 18 – The Mushroom Kingdom surrenders.
- September 20 - Genmay disbands. The Unjust Path dissolves.
- Paqua steps down as King, naming Wolve as his successor. Top Banana Erin becomes first Ephor of Education. Kevanovia steps down as an Ephor of Foreign Affairs.
- September 21 - Tulak Horde is appointed the second Ephor of Education. Kenneth_Cole is appointed Ephor of Foreign Affairs. Bush_84 and Shadowman becomes Ephors of Defense. Daemos steps down as Ephor of Internal Affairs to serve as Sparta Academy General. Legion Gadarene appointed Ephor of Internal Affairs.
- The Ephors and Deputies system has been abolished, and there exist now two Ephors and no Deputies.
- Updated Government list:
- Kings: Wolve and Wandmdave
- Foreign Affairs: Epik High and Kenneth Cole
- Defense: Bush_84 and Shadowman
- Internal Affairs: Chalky and Legion Gadarene
- Economy: Kenny and TEJ1990
- Education: Top Banana Erin and Tulak Horde
Sparta has grown from being an offshoot of OIN to being one of the top ranking alliances in existence. Its audit and subsequent sanction is only days and weeks away. Through Sacrifice and Unity, each and every leader and member of Spartan has given their best to make Sparta the best. With the Unjust War at an end, this part of the chronicles comes to an end. Rising from the ashes of war as the victor, Sparta will soon receive the glory she so deserves as the Spartans’ futures glow ever brighter every moment.
- Sep 25 2007 - magge appointed as Dean of Academy
- Wandmdave and Kenneth_Cole created the Reporters group, whose primary job is to report CN news and happenings in the News Room.
- Sep 26 2007 - The Sparta Senate, has been added to the ranks of Sparta. This entity will discuss, debate and vote on various things that deals with the inner workings of Sparta. Nominations for the Senators begun.
- Oct 1 2007 - Sparta signs MADP with TPF, just 16 days after declaring war on them. A close friendship has been forged. *http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=3636
- Wolve announced new Ephors:
- New Ephor of Defense: Adjikistan
- New Ephor of Education: Magge
- New Ephor of Education: Tyranus
- Moving Tulak Horde and Bush_84 to Economy
- Oct 3 2007 - First Sparta Senate in session.
- Jsermo, MistaBush, Ivellios, General Wolfe, Jonathan Flaherty, CliffordA, m4pleleaf, Uncle Sam.
- Wanmdave made changes to the Spartan Law.
- Lectric appointed as Dean of the Academy.
- TEJ1990 appointed as the first Bank General
- Oct 4 2007 - Sparta gets sanctioned! http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=3922
- Custom 43 flag was implented as Spartan flag
- To account for the drop in members, Wolve announced $12 million in aid for graduates from the academy in a bid to attract more members.
- Oct 6 2007 - Sparta Academy reopened its doors. New member will have to go through 3 stages and pass 1 quiz at each stage to graduate.
wandmdave announced the new Military structure.
- Oct 11 2007 - Epik High proposed the Pink Treaty to the Council.
- Oct 13 2007 - Close ally TPF passed 4 million in NS.
- Capelli King came back to ask for a donation deal. (Need clarification on deal).
- Oct 19 2007 - CliffordA appointed as EoD to take over shadowman.
- Oct 21 2007 - BLT Hold the Mayo appointed as 3rd Division General.
- Oct 23 2007 - The United Southern Alliance-Sparta Protectorate Pact
- Oct 24 2007 - Recruitment to Sparta closed till 1st Nov as the Academy was overworked.
- Oct 25 2007 - Sparta passes 5 million NS!
- Oct 26 2007 - Kenneth_Cole proposed the PEPTO treaty to the Government.
- Oct 29 2007 - Tulak stepped down as Ephor of Economy. Fonzi replaced as the new Ephor of Economy.
Wandmdave announced the PEPTO forums for trade guilds, Dominique appointed as the first Guild Master for PEPTO.
- Nov 2 2007 - Wolve removed Tyranus as the Ephor of Education due to his RL commitment. Daemos was selected to replace him.
- Nov 3 2007 - Sparta changed IRC servers from Esper to Coldfront.
- CliffordA stepped down of Ephor of Defense, and Adjikistan moved up to become the new Ephor of Defense. Jonathan Flaherty was nominated and voted in by the Senate as the new Deputy Ephor of Defense.
- Wolve announced the closure of recruitment till Dec 1, due to limited Banks available to give out the $12 million graduation boost. Sparta Academy is under scrutiny as the system failed to keep up with the new members intake.
- Nov 3 2007 - Epik High replaced wandmdave as King of Sparta.
- Nov 8 2007 - Wandmdave was awarded the SOTM November, which prompted Trinite to say, 'So this is why he retired.'
- Nov 11 2007 - Due to changes made in CN, tech can no longer be obtained if a nation is over 13 days inactive. Wolve announced tech raiding to be banned after polls were conducted.
- Nov 25 2007 - Forum was hacked by Vader. Fortunately not much damage was done, with Epik High, Fonzi, Slayer99 (leader of TPF) and JJ (NPO) stepping in to fix the forums. Forum was fixed shortly after. What can't kill us makes us stronger! Hail!
- Nov 28 2007 - Due to security issues, the chat box was removed from the forum.
- Wolve announced the requirement for all members to switch to PINK by January 1, 2008.
- Dec 1 2007 - Sparta reopened her doors to new members.
- Changes were made for Sparta Academy, with the graduation boost reduced from $12 million to $6 million; Nations with more than 5k NS will have to option to skip the Academy but receive no boost.
- Voting for 2nd Senate term began.
- Dec 5 2007 - Legion Gadarene was awarded SOTM January.
- Dec 6 2007 - New military setup, with the appointment of Deputy Generals and Deputy Lieutenants.
- Dec 8 2007 - Epik High announced The Continuum bloc, consisting of 12 alliances. The Möbius Accords: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=9416
- Sparta signed a Protectorate with The Wolverine Army.
- Dec 11 2007 - Adjikistan stepped down as the Ephor of Defense, Wandmdave took over as the new Ephor of Defense.
- Change in Government system, with the re-introduction of the Ephor and Deputy Ephor positions. And a new Ephor of Commerce position was introduced to run PEPTO.
- Foreign Affairs: Ephor - Kenneth_Cole, Deputy - Jsermo
- Defense: Ephor - Wandmdave, Deputy - Jonathan Flaherty
- Internal Affairs: Ephor - Chalky, Deputy - Tulak Hord
- Education: Ephor - Legion Gadarene, Deputy - Magge
- Economy: Ephor - Bush_84, Deputy - Lectric
- Commerce: Ephor- Dominique Deputy - Maple
- Dec 12 2007 - Sparta and TORN signed a MDOAP - The Hangover Accords. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=9701
- Dec 16 2007 - Chalky announced his resignation as Ephor of Internal Affairs and his decision to quit the game.
Planning for new forums went underway.
- Dec 20 2007 - Magge stepped down as Deputy Ephor of Education.
- W.a.r And Sparta Protectorate.
- Dec 25 2007 - Sparta celebrated Christmas!
- Dec 27 2007 - Wolve resigned as the King of Sparta, naming Legion Gadarene as the new King.
- Slight government change, Wandmdave stepped back to become Deputy Ephor of Defense, and Jonathan Flaherty took over as the Ephor of Defense.
Mystic Alliance Near Sparta (MANS) merged with Sparta.
- Jan 3 2008 - Going into the new year, the new Ephors were announced:
- Kings: Epik High, Legion Gadarene
- Foreign Affairs: Head Ephor - Kenneth Cole, Deputy Ephor - Jsermo
- Defense: Head Ephor - Jonathan Flaherty, Deputy Ephor - Adjikistan
- Internal Affairs: Head Ephor - Lectric, Deputy Ephor - Tulak Hord
- Economy: Head Ephor - Bush_84, Deputy Ephor - Pearl
- Education: Head Ephor - Grenlif, Deputy Ephor - Lavitz
- Commerce: Head Ephor - Dominique, Deputy Ephor - Mapleleaf
- Jan 7 2008 - http://www.cnsparta.com was voted to be the domain name for our new forum by the Government.
- Sparta march to war. Our ally, Valhalla, asked Sparta for immediate assistance against BAPS. This is not a major war, and target list was drawn out and sent to the Spartans involved.
- Jan 11 2008 - New forum is up, and tests on the new forums were started.
- Jan 12 2008 - King Aristodemus replaced BLT Hold the Mayo as the new General of 2nd Division.
- Jan 13 2008 - Announcement made in CN forums regarding the BAPS war. BAPS extorted the protectorate of our ally, Valhalla. As MDoAP partners, as comrades of the Continuum, and as allies Sparta marches to war alongside Valhalla.
- Jan 20 2008 - Legion Gadarene announced the Hood Robin program. This program was introduced to create technology transactions to benefit all nations, big and small, and spearheaded by Pearl.
- Jan 22 2008 - Sparta signed a MDP with the Brigade.
- Jan 27 2008 - Kenneth_Cole resigned as Ephor of Foreign Affairs, Lectric replacing him. Tulak Hord moved up to be the Ephor of Internal Affairs, and General Gub was the new Deputy Ephor of Internal Affairs.
- Jan 30 2008 - Adjikistan urged Spartans to buy more nukes to help cement our sanction status.
- Feb 1 2008 - Pearl stepped down as Deputy Ephor of Economy, and was replaced by Fonzi.
- Feb 5 2008 - Fonzi announced the New Banking/Military Division.
- Sparta Academy reform - All nations in the Academy will carry the Sparta AA; the 3 stages of the Academy were combined into 1 stage, with only 1 quiz required for graduation and 1 Addendem quiz for the graduation boost; graduation aid reduced to 3 million.
- Ephors started shifting important information to new forum.
- Feb 7 2008 - Sparta reached 5 million in strength.
- Sparta signed a MDoAP with ArGo:
- Feb 18 2008 - Sparta passed 450 nukes!
- Feb 20 2008 - Cappeli King was banned from Illuminati, and Sparta waged war against Big Biz. Cappeli King started a new kind of war against Sparta: got members to vote him into the Pink Team Senate and sanctioned a few Spartan's trades.
- Feb 21 2008 - Sparta and PEPTO worked together to keep Cappeli King out of the Pink Senate seat.
- Feb 22 2008 - General Gub resigned from his position as Deputy Ephor of Internal Affairs.
- Feb 23 2008 - Epik High stepped down as King of Sparta, and named Tulak Hord as his successor.
- Legion Gadarene stepped down as King of Sparta, and Bush_84 became the King of Sparta for a 2nd term.
- Feb 24 2008 - Chalky came back and was appointed to replace the vacant Ephor of Internal Affairs position after Tulak Hord became King.
Bush_84 announced to CN 'Recognition of Hostilities' of Big Biz members.
- Feb 26 2008 - Sparta passed 500 in nukes!
- Feb 28 2008 - Jsermo stepped down as Deputy Ephor of Foreign Affairs.
- Feb 29 2008 - Tulak Hord announced the Government reform, the new Ephors, and move to new forums
- FA: Lavitz, Deputy: Lectric
- Defense: Jonathan, Adjikistan
- Internal Affairs: Chalky, Deputy: Grenlif
- Economy: Fonzi, Deputy: Dominique
- New Charter was also posted
- Mar 1 2008 - Changes made to the Senate, they will be responsible for judging on Spartan law infringements and topics rasied by the Kings and Government, and assisting the Ephors in the running of their various departments.
- Mar 4 2008 - Mercy was given by the victors in the BAPS war and the rest of the BAPS nations play CN as they pleased.
- Mar 5 2008 - Sparta passed 6 million in strength!
- Mar 10 2008 - Adjikistan resigned as the Deputy Ephor of Defense, with King Aristodemus taking over.
- Darklink7748 appointed as General of 2nd Division, Santo Ri as the General of 3rd Division, Alfie Riddle as the General of SA Division.
- Mar 11 2008 - Our first birthday celebration!
- Bush_84 announced to CN our new forums, the revamp of Sparta's Charter, and the decision to leave Pink to join Black Team.
- Mar 12 2008 - 3rd Senate Elected. Senators:
- PatriotOne 50
- Hyperion 47
- Trinite 45
- MapleLeaf 44
- Darklink7748 42
- Santo Ri 40
- Alfie Riddle 33
- magge 28
- March 17 - The Little Buddy System is back, with new rules!
- March 17 - The Ghostbuster Ghostpoints system is created. It rewards Ghostbusters for helping to identify and remove ghosts, either through diplomacy or force.
- March 18 - Atlantis disbanded. Sparta offered temporary shelter to the ex-Atlantis members, as well as recruited a number of them.
- March 20- Sparta reached 500 members!
- March 21 - Lectric was awarded SOTM February.
- March 24 - Sparta Pass 700 nukes
- March 26 - Sparta Nuke Boost Program is set up to facilitate Spartans to set up Uranium trades to buy nukes.
- March 26 - The Big Biz conflict is ended and Sparta returns to Defcon 5 after many days.
- March 27 - Ghostbusting policy is changed so that the Head Ghostbuster can now order attacks on any ghosts under 10K NS.
- March 29 - SupremeLord takes over as Spartan Historian
- March 31 - Chalky was awarded SOTM March.
- April 1 - Lukapuka is the first winner of the Ghostpoints monthly contest, and he is awarded a $6M prize!
- April 2 - Sparta passes 7 Million in strength!
- April 5 - Grenlif steps down from his post as Deputy Ephor of Internal Affairs. He is replaced by PatriotOne. PatriotOne is replaced in the Senate by Snak3.
- April 10 - Hyperion steps down from the Senate. He is replaced by SupremeLord
- April 11 - Sparta passes 800 Nukes!
- April 13 - Sparta signs ToA with CIS.
- April 15 - The calculation for NS is changed by the Mods, causing massive drops in all of the top alliances. Sparta loses 6% of its score in one day
- April 19 - Sparta signs MDP with MCXA. Dominique is promoted to Ephor of Economy, and Romulad is appointed Deputy Ephor of Economy.
- April 20 - Sparta signs ToA with BDC.
- April 25 - Sparta passes 900 Nukes!
- April 27 - Sparta re-passes 7 million in strength!
- April 28 - The NPO is declared on by IAA, and Sparta honors its MDP Treaty and the continuum treaty by attacking IAA in retaliation.
- April 29 - Romulad is awarded SOTM for April.
- April 30 - New Senate Results!
- Mapleleaf 43
- Magge 40
- Darklink7748 39
- Wolve 34
- Santo Ri 33
- KingDingaLing 33
- The Arbiter 30
- Supremelord 29
- May 1 - Sparta passes Alliance Score of 30 for the first time ever!
- May 4 - Romulad resigns as Deputy Ephor of Economy. Tulak Hord takes over the position while also serving as King.
- May 9 - Lectric resigns his position as Deputy Ephor of Foreign Affairs. He is replaced by WandmDave.
- May 11 - On May 10, the Continuum declared war against NoV, and The Phoenix Federation was one of the alliances who led the charge. Today, the Finnish Cooperation Organization decided to honor their treaty with NoV and declared war on TPF. Sparta never leaves it's allies hanging, so it immediately retaliated against FCO.
- May 15 - Tulak announces that after the FCO war, Wolve will be promoted to Ephor of Defense and Darklink7748 will be promoted to Deputy Ephor of Defense. They will replace Jonathan Flaherty and King Aristodemus. Pearl will also be appointed Deputy Ephor of Economy, a post currently being filled by Tulak. Wolve and Darklink will be replaced in the Senate by Geiseric and Garlandy.
- May 17 - Sparta passes 1000 Nukes!
- May 19 - Sparta reaches 600 members!
- May 31 - Chalky, Wolve, and Dominique step down from their various Ephor positions due to real life constraints. Darklink is promoted to Ephor of Defense, and is replaced as Deputy Ephor of Defense by Jonathan Flaherty. Pearl is promoted to Ephor of Economy, and Lokie is named as his replacement as Deputy Ephor of Economy. Patiot One moves up to Ephor of Internal Affairs, while Lady Shorty (aka Reeses) is named Deputy Ephor of Internal Affairs. Finally, Trinite is named the Deputy Ephor of Foreign Affairs.
- June 1 - For the second time in Sparta's history, Bush_84 steps down as King. Also for the second time in history, he is replaced by WandMDave.
- June 1 - Zeus, an alliance made up of former Big Biz members, violated their surrender terms and thus was attacked by Sparta.
- June 3 - Pearl is named SOTM for May.
- June 4 - Sparta signs a Protectorate Pact with the State of Unified Nations (SUN).
- June 5 - Sparta signs a Protectorate Pact with the Crescent Moon Republic (CMR).
- June 15 - Sparta officially becomes "The Coolest Alliance on the Internet"
- June 19 – Darklink and Upper Government reformed the Spartan Military. The Arbiter and Hyperion become the new Generals, while Geiseric, Cooldude247, Lord Manwe Sulimo Kronnn, Santo Ri are the new majors.
- June 26 – Sparta officially passed 8 Million Total NS
- June 28 – Sparta cancels it’s treaty with the New Polar Order
- July 2 – Sparta officially drops the Crescent Moon Republic as a protectorate
- July 5 – Bush_84 becomes the self-proclaimed Ephor of Babies (for
- July 6 – Navy is added as a new military feature in Cybernations
- July 7 – Darklink has been declared the winner of the SoTM (Spartan of the Month) award for the month of June.
- July 10 – Hyperion temporarily steps down from the General position. Valek becomes the new Spartan General
- July 25 – Lokie replaces Pearl as the Ephor of Economy. Glenfield is named the new Deputy Ephor of Economy.
- July 28 – Pearl temporarily replaces Geiseric as a Major.
- August 2 – Adrian announces three new protectorate pacts. They are: The Order of the Black Dawn, Holy Order of Darkness and The Last Concord
- August 7 – Trinite resigns from Deputy Ephor of Foreign Affairs and is replaced by Supremelord.
- August 7 – Pearl resigns from Sparta.
- August 10 – Lady Shorty resigns from Deputy Ephor of Internal Affairs and Darkwolf29a is announced as the new DEoIA.
- August 12 – Sparta officially passes 9 Million Nation Strength.
- August 12 – Darkwolf29a is announced to be the July SotM (Spartan of the Month).
- August 13 – Sparta declares war on the Greenland Republic to support our allies.
- August 25 – Johnathan Flaherty is named the new Ephor of Defense. Hyperion321 is named the new Deputy Ephor of Defense.
- August 30 – The new Games Complex opens on the Spartan Forums
- September 3 – Trevor Olsen is named the SotM (Spartan of the Month) for August.
- September 10 – Sparta officially announces Nomadic Caspia as new protectorates.
- September 26 – The Hall of Legends is officially opened by Wilhelm the Demented. Any Spartan who has gone above and beyond the call of duty is nominated for Legend Status.
- September 27 – Lokie steps down for the Ephor of Economy position. Glenfield takes his place, and Die Wazzdakka becomes the new Deputy Ephor of Economy. Hiro Nakara is announced as the new Bank General.
- October 3 – Darkwolf29a resigns from Sparta.
- October 5 – Sparta announces o7 to be a new protectorate.
- October 5 – Darkwold29a steps down from the Deputy Ephor position and Auric The Merciless becomes the new Deputy Ephor of Internal Affairs.
- October 13 – Adrian steps down from the Ephor of Foreign Affairs position. Supremelord replaces him, and George the Great is named to be the new Deputy Ephor of Foreign Affiars.
- October 18 – Lady Shorty resigns from Sparta.
- October 25 – New Defense Generals are Kronnn, and The Arbiter. The new Majors are Geiseric, The Lifeguard, Myra Reldon, Riffers
- October 30 – Sparta announces that Alpha Omega will now become a protectorate.
- November 4 – Hiro Nakara is named the Spartan of The Month (SotM) for October.
- November 4 – Die Wazzdakka steps down from the Deputy Ephor of Economy position, Hiro Nakara replaces him while Wilhelm the Demented becomes the new Bank General. PatriotOne and Auric The Merciless swap Ephor positions within Internal Affairs.
- November 10 – Sparta announces that Myrmidons will be a new protectorate of Sparta.
- November 13 – Sparta and Umbrella upgrade their treaty to a MDoAP.
- November 17 – Underverse becomes a new Spartan protectorate.
- November 24 – Adrian is named as the first Regent of Sparta
- November 26 – The Arbiter resigns from Sparta. Riffers is made a General and Andrewbw becomes a new Major.
- November 28 – PartiotOne steps down from the DEoIA position, and Wilhelm the Demented is named as the replacement. Jeff Barr becomes the new Bank General.
- December 15 – Hiro Nakara steps down from the DEoE position and Cooldude247 takes his place.
- December 18 – Hiro Nakara resigns from Sparta.
- December 20 – Riffers is announced as the winner of the Spartan of the Month award for November.
- December 23 – Tulak Hord steps down as King of Sparta. He is replaced by Adrian.
- January 6 – Timeline is announced as the winner of the Spartan of the Month award for December.
- January 13 – Myra Reldon steps down as Major of Regulars, Andrewbw takes her place, and Derka Derek becomes a new Major.
- January 20 – Sparta and GOD sign an MDP
- January 25 – Tulak Hord is named the new Regent of Sparta.
- January 28 – Hyperion resigns from the DEoD position. Riffers is the new Deputy Ephor of Defense. Geiseric is named the new General, Andrewbw becomes Major of Rangers, AdamX becomes the new Major for Regulars.
- February 2 – Sparta passes MHA in Alliance Score.
- February 4 – Sparta passed 11 Million Nation Strength.
- February 7 – El Coggins is named the Spartan of the Month for the month of January.
- February 19 – Arc Captain is made a new Major of Reserves.
- February 26 – Sparta becomes the third highest ranked alliance in Cybernations.
- February 28 – Sparta announces NOIR. A new black bloc ODP that promotes trade within the entire sphere of black.
- March 1 - Sparta signs the NOIR treaty. This is a Black Sphere ODP/Economic treaty consisting of 13 Black Alliances at its signing.
- March 8 – Adrian steps down as King. Tulak Hord makes Spartan history and is one of the few to be King twice. Supremelord is given the prestigious title of Regent. Trinite makes yet another appearance in Government as the dEoFA. Unfortunately, Johnathan Flaherty is relieved as the Defense Ephor. Riffers takes his place while Hyperion temporarily fills in as the dEoD.
- March 10 – Glenfield steps down as EoE with Timeline directly replacing Glenfield. Andrewbw becomes the new bank General. PhilTheThrill is promoted to Bank Major.
- March 10 – Andrewbw is announced as the Spartan of the Month for February.
- March 16 - Sparta upgrades it's treaty with WE from a protectorate to an MDP.
- March 27 - Andrewbw is promoted to Deputy Ephor of Defense, filling the spot that was temporarily being filled by Hyperion.
- April 4 - Sparta cancels it's longstanding MADP with TPF.
- April 8 - Brian Blessed is God is named the Spartan of the Month for March.
- April 14 - Sparta passed the 700 member mark for the first time.
- April 15 - Sparta officially announces that it is withdrawing from the Continuum.
- April 17 - Sparta cancels it's treaties with TORN and Valhalla.
- April 21 - Sparta cancels The Redish Pinkish Treaty with the NPO.
- April 23 - Sparta joins the Karma War by declaring war on the NPO.
- April 24 - Sparta declares war on TOOL, adding a 2nd front to their involvement in the Karma War.
- April 29 - Sparta and TOOL agree to a white peace agreement, leaving the NPO as Sparta's only enemy in the war.
- May 3 - Sparta passes IRON to become the #2 ranked alliance in CN, it's highest ranking to date.
- May 10 - Sparta passes the NPO to become the #1 ranked alliance in CN! To celebrate, Hyperion releases "Sparta Music Video Hell"
|Sparta||Main Page||Members | History | Treaties | Constitution | Wars | Government|