Sozialistische Einheitspartei Deutschlands
|Updated||March 13, 2006|
|Official Languages||German, English|
|The Soviet Triumvirate of |
|Formation||January 25, 2006|
215.117 mile diameter
|Currency||1 Dollar = 1.626189 Deutsche Mark|
|Rubber & Fish|
Uranium, Gold, Iron, Oil, Lumber
DDR is a nation run by RedCommunist. Information coming soon.
- 1 Government and Politics
- 2 Economy
- 3 Culture
- 4 Military
Government and Politics[edit | edit source]
Actions[edit | edit source]
Drought of March 13th, 2006[edit | edit source]
• Press Release: Several months have passed since the last rains in your outlying territories. The people are now suffering from Drought and your Advisors state that food is a problem and health issues are expected soon.
• Action: The DDR choose to ration the nations water supplies, though this meant a -10% income for all citizens of the DDR.
Structure[edit | edit source]
For the main article see: Soviet Triumvirate
A leadership of three with representation of the people.
Financial[edit | edit source]
• Purchase Transactions: 126
• Total Income Taxes Collected: $504,376.21
• Total Expenses Over Time: $504,390.21
• Bills Paid: $83,041.15
• Purchases Over Time: $421,349.06
Foreign Relations[edit | edit source]
One of the primary goals of the DDR government is to keep up high levels of relations with other nations in the world.
Foreign Aid[edit | edit source]
The DDR has yet to contribute foreign aid to any nation, but plans on doing so on request.
International Agreements and Alliances[edit | edit source]
Economy[edit | edit source]
The economics of the DDR can be seen as a communist approach to the distribution of wealth and materials. All public services are provided free of charge to the citizens of the nation such as health care and education. Basic needs of the human body are also provided free of charge such as food and housing.
Production[edit | edit source]
Trade Agreements[edit | edit source]
The DDR values trade agreements with nations of a common interest.
Current Trade Agreements[edit | edit source]
Past Trade Agreements[edit | edit source]
Taxation[edit | edit source]
The current level of taxation is set to twenty-five percent (25%) for all citizens of the nation.
Culture[edit | edit source]
Demographical[edit | edit source]
• Monetary Information:
• Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day: $61.70
• Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day: $15.42
• Avg. Net Daily Population Income: $46.28
• Population Information:
• Total Population: 2,154 Citizens & Soldiers
• Population Per Mile: 10.01 Citizens Per Mile
• Civilians: 1,483 Working Citizens
• Total Infrastructure: 174.22
• Literacy Rate: 96.21%
• Land: 215.117 mile diameter
•171.515 from purchases/sales/gains
•43.602 from natural growth.
History[edit | edit source]
Military[edit | edit source]
• Total Active Service Members: 671
• National Guard: 336
• Deployed Peacekeepers: 335
•Total Casualties: 274 Men have died defending the DDR and DDR interest abroad.
Defcon Level: 5
•Goal: The primary purpose of the forces of the DDR is to defend citizens of the DDR and NPO allies. The secondary purpose is to provide Peacekeepers to war-torn countries and help stabilize regions of the world. When the DDR is forced to go to war, Peacekeepering forces are to be treated as a professional military service unit.
Conflicts[edit | edit source]
The DDR is current at Defcon Level 5 and has no soldiers deployed in any conflicts.
Past Conflicts[edit | edit source]
Persian Empire[edit | edit source]
Soldiers from the DDR were assigned to attack the nation of Persian Empire incase hostilities did occur. Within a few hours negotiations broke down and troops from BlackAdder, NeKront, and of the DDR. Soldiers from the DDR suffered losses