"All Gods are one God"
(4,514 days old)
|Statistics as of November 7, 2012|
|Nation Rank||4 of 5,242 (0.08%)|
|Native Resources||Rubber, and Uranium|
Many years ago, when the world was no longer new, but still young, Greenpeace came into existence. It had a goal to develop green power that the world of Digiterra could use to grow in peace. It was not long before its citizens came to learn that not all the world seeks peace. And so the peaceful hippies of Greenpeace, settled down to grow. In the beginning, the only resources they had were coal and oil, not very clean. But they used it do develop clean nuclear energy and now trade in non-weapons grade Uranium and rubber. Through this all they have grown in strength, grown their military (which they use for peaceful purposes) and developed nearly unparalleled technology.
The citizens of Greenpeace come from all over the world. While the largest number are of Celtic Ancestry, all are equal. Each person chooses how or if they wish to worship. They are however, capitalists, and strive to make money, but the standard of living is high, and Cerridwyn is beloved of her people. Greenpeace tries to keep peace with its neighbors and provides aid when it can, but it will always take care of its own first. Its people do not believe in torture and will not give aid to those who do. It allows total freedom of speech and has never yet had to put down a protest by force. They have an open border with their neighbors, allowing free legal commerce.
Coffee is the national drink and the scientists and engineers are striving constantly to find a way to successfully grow quality Arabica at their Martian colony. So far the success rate has been mediocre. The people drink it because its there, but import the finest beans from the far corners of Digiterra.
History of Greenpeace and Its RulerEdit
- Black Team Senator: November 22, 2012
- Founder and Chief Pax Corvus: August 28, 2010
- Returned to the Black Sphere: August 8, 2010
- Resigned TDO: July 12, 2010
- TDO Minister of Growth: July, 2010
- Joined the Aqua Sphere: January 10, 2010
- TDO Minister of Internal Affairs: January 9, 2010 - July 2010
- TDO Minister of Recruitment: October 23, 2009 - January 9, 2010
- Appointed TDO Low Senate: October 9, 2009
- Joined The Democratic Order: September 19, 2009
- Ubercon Triumvir: January 2009 - June 2009
- Ubercon Minister of Finance: January 2008 - December 2008
- Joined Ubercon Alliance: November 25, 2007
- Joined Digiterra: November 25, 2007