The Grand General of the Irish Republican Army is the head executive of the Irish Republican Army.
Responsibilities of the
Grand General of the Irish Republican ArmyEdit
Responsibilities include (From the IRA Constitution):
- Appoint the General of the Irish Republican Army
- Created Needed Positions of Leadership (Must be approved by Congress)
- Veto Unconstitutional Bills and Amendments
- Broker Treaties (Must be Approved by Congress)
- Appoint Appointed Positions
- Maintain The Black List (Frozen and Expelled Members)
Grand Generals Past and PresentEdit
Time Served: May 1, 2008 - Present
- IRA Constitution ratified
- Alliance entered The Knights of Christ bloc
- Positions of Minister of Waffles and Minister of Defense and Internal Punishment created
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.