Forbidden Love was an MDP between Europa and Invicta. It was announced 30 November 2010, and is an upgrade from the SPEED Treaty ODP. This treaty was upgraded even further to an MDoAP in the Treaty of Hating Deebo on 16 May 2011.
Text of the TreatyEdit
Article I – SovereigntyEdit
Both Europa and Regnum Invictorum (henceforth Invicta) shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty or security of the other.
Article II – Non-aggressionEdit
Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks, military or otherwise, upon the other. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.
Article III - Mutual DefenseEdit
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force. Each signatory agrees to provide any and all information pertinent to the defense of the other. Neither signatory is obligated to defend the other through actions as a result of other treaties.
Article IV – TerminationEdit
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where all articles of the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period.
Signed for Europa
- Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
- Kongo Jack (Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
- Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax), Strawberry Ayatollah
- Mothman, Vanilla Ayatollah
Signed for Regnum Invictorum
- Jorost of the Triune Republic, Lord Protector of Invicta & Hair Stylist to the Gods
- Atlashill of Kansouri, old fart lingering in Invicta's government halls
- m3g4tr0n of Kazarkan, Minister of Finance and T&A
- Thrash of Machas, Minister of Foreign Affairs