"Strength through Unity - Unity through Strength"
|Statistics as of March 03, 2010|
Elanthia is a tiny, under developed, and young nation at 8 days old with citizens primarily of Caucasian ethnicity whose religion is Christianity. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of Elanthia work diligently to produce Silver and Pigs as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. When it comes to nuclear weapons Elanthia will not research or develop nuclear weapons. The military of Elanthia has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Elanthia allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. Elanthia believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizen's right to speak freely about their government. The government gives whatever is necessary to help others out in times of crisis, even if it means hurting its own economy. Elanthia will not make deals with another country that has a history of inhuman treatment of its citizens.
- President of Elanthia: Daniel Davis
- Vice President of Elanthia: Casey Dixon
- Department of State: Heath Panell
- Department of the Treasury: Lindsey Mask
- Department of Defense: Maldrin Davis
- Department of Agriculture: Caleb Marolt
- Department of Commerce: Cristi Parker
- Department of Labor: Adam Johnson
- Department of Homeland Security: Kevin Mason
February 23, 2010 - Daniel Davis elected new President of Elanthia.
February 25, 2010 - Boarders are opened, ties with other nations sought, trade endorsed.
- Commander of the Militia: Colonel Cayene Calendo
The Elanthian Militia currently boasts 150 soldiers.
First Regiment of MilitiaEdit
- Commanding Officer: Captain Jacob Keyes
- 27 Officers
- 52 Non-commissioned Officers
- 70 Armed Militia
Second Regiment of MilitiaEdit
- Commanding Officer: Captain Trace Jeeves
- 31 Officer
- 60 Non-commissioned Officer
- 98 Armed Militia
- Commanding Officer: Master Sergeant John Key
- 19 Rangers