|This alliance has disbanded.|
|Drunk Sunday Alliance|
|DS Motto: "Sunday is a good day for a drink” – Mr. Waffle|
On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world. They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School. The flyers call it: The Drunk Sunday Alliance.
The Drunk Sunday Alliance (DS)was the largest and most influential Top Gun alliance in Cyber Nations. We are a prestigious naval school which trains the top 1% of all Naval Aviators. Gentlemen. You are the top one percent of all Naval aviators. The elite. The best of the best. We'll make you better.
Top Gun rules of engagement are written for your safety and for that of your team. They are not flexible, nor is the DS Alliance. You will obey them or you are history. Is that clear?
The Drunk Sunday Alliance was formed in January 2007 with a total of 9 official members, and 2 honorary members.
During the summer of 2007, members of the DS Alliance were subject to multiple attacks from stronger rogue nations, and after lengthy discussions, the DS Alliance decided to disband, and its members went their separate ways.
All of these nations eventually disappeared, with the exception of Neallandia and Gahuti, who recently found themselves together as part of the Nueva Vida Alliance.
BREAKING NEWS: Former Ibuprofin leader Gelinas23 has resurfaced as of August 2008 as the leader of Jonovision. There are reports he is trying to reunite with his former cabinet members.
The DS strives to remain neutral in most conflicts. It is well respected across the World and has friendly relations with a great number of RIOs (Radar Intercept Officers).
Members List Edit
- Neallandia (Founding Member) motto: "You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead."
- Ibuprofin (Founding member) motto: "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash."
- Parenchyma (member) motto: "The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room."
- Gahuti (member) motto: "This gives me a hard on."
- Garry Oaks R Us (member) motto: "Don't tease me."
- Terrasage (member) motto: "No, no, no. There's two "O"s in Goose, boys."
- Mercury (member) motto: "Do not fire until fired upon!"
- Alexville (member) motto: "Penny Benjamin?"
- Steamerland (member) motto: "Just want to serve my country and be the best pilot in the Navy, sir."
- Eggoland (Honorary member) motto: "Is this your idea of fun, Mav?"
- Keeneria (Honorary member) motto: "It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. "