| This article appears to be out of date. Please help
by updating it.|
(See Special:CategoryTree for the current structure and keep in mind style policies.)
Below is a structure for the category hierarchy of Cyber Nations Wiki, questions and comments can be made on the talk page.
- Cyber Nations Wiki administration - For absolutely everything that is referencing the wiki itself.
- Nations - For all nations, left as is, perhaps adding subcategories by whatever classification we feel like. Uses Template:Nation infobox for categorization.
- Nations by continent - then subcats of "Nations in _______"
- Nations by alliance - then subcats of "_______ member"
- Nations by language - then subcats of "_______-speaking nations"
- Nations by team - then subcats of "______ team"
- Nation groups - for groups of nations that aren't calling themselves an "alliance" per-se.
- category:Factbooks - category for nation specific categories
- Alliances - For all alliances, left as is, perhaps adding subcategories by whatever classification we feel like.
- Alliance Factbooks - category for alliance specific categories
- International Treaties - Threads related to treaties between alliances
- Sanctioned Alliances - the few sanctioned alliances
- Alliances by team - then subcats of "_____ team alliances"
- Rouge alliances
- Neutral alliances
- Militaristic (or a better word) alliances
- categories for alliance groups "_____ member"
- Cities - For all cities, left as is, perhaps adding subcategories by whatever classification we feel like
- Capitals - Obvious
- Military - Military forces of the world
- Military by alliance
- Miltary of _____"
- Military by alliance
- Wars - For all wars, large and small, left as is, perhaps adding subcategories by whatever classification we feel like.
- Nationalities - Almost empty, but I see the potential for a lot of RP with a top-level category like this. Left as is for now.
- Treaties - Moved from category:treaty. All treaties of the cyberverse. Small for now but it can easily grow very large so subcats seem necessary.
- Mutual defense pacts
- Other types of treaties
- Geography - For geographical location articles, rivers, mountains, other such things that are a part of the rp.
- Entertainment - Sports and other such things from rp
- Current events - Current events in the cyberverse
- Cyber Nations guide - All pages describing how Cyber Nations works, like categories on resources, team colors, ect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.