(3,956 days old)
|Statistics as of 1/14/15|
|Nation Rank||1 of 5,242 (0.02%)|
|Alliance Rank||1 of 22 (4.55%)|
|Total Area||406,005.616 mile diameter|
CubaQuerida, also known as Cuba and L0c0, is a government member and founder of the re-born DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE. Cuba is also the nation ruler of the strongest nation in the game, with the #2 nation, Hime Themis of Dulra from Order Of The Black Rose, trailing over 100,000 nation strength behind ThePromisedLand.
Annual CN awardsEdit
During the Annual CN awards for 2013 Cuba won two of the player awards while DBDC won seven alliance awards.
- Player of the Year
- Most Powerful Player
Cyber Nations in-game awards/recordsEdit
Cuba currently, or has in the past, held the following Cyber Nations awards:
- Strongest Nation - 3/22/2014 - (657,165 Strength)
- Most Developed Nation - 3/22/2014 - (267,233)
- Most Land - 3/9/2014 - (195,273)
- Most Tanks Deployed - 2/2/2014 - (38,500)
- Most Technology Destroyed In A War - 1/28/2014 - (ThePromisedLand vs Pestilence: 5,596)
- Most Soldiers Defending - 1/21/2014 - (429,000)
- Most Soldiers - 1/21/2014 - (429,000)
- Most Tanks - 1/18/2014 - (40,000)
- Most Tanks Defending - 1/18/2014 - (40,000)
- Greatest 30 Day Nation Gain - 11/18/2013 - (106,802)
- Most Soldiers Deployed - 9/5/2013 - (350,000)
- Most Soldiers Killed In A War - 3/13/2013 - (Bubbler Nation vs ThePromisedLand: 2,268,784)
- Most Tanks Destroyed In A War - 3/13/2013 - (Bubbler Nation vs ThePromisedLand: 323,367)
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." --- Abraham Lincoln
I am what happened to Tunguska. CubaQuerida does not drop nukes CubaQuerida drops Tsar Bomba's.
-= The denizens of The Promised Land sure are a crafty bunch, aren't they? Having a strong nation is good, but having solid friends is a far greater achievement. There is no need for self-aggrandizement here, nothing of great worth in Cyber Nations is possible without a strong team and unwavering dedication. -= I consider myself a pretty easy-going and rational thinker, but if you insist on aligning against me and my friends, it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong. Special shout out to all the nations I've faced in battle. There are too many to name, but hopefully there's no residual hate. -= Here's to the friends we've made, the friends we've lost and to the ones we're about to make.
- This article is a stub. Help the Cyber Nations Wiki by requests for expansion. . More information may be found at