|Common Defense Treaty|
The Common Defense Treaty (CDT) was a bloc which aimed to protect and provide mutual assistance toward the growth of its members. It was formed on June 7, 2007. It is the oldest surviving MDP+ bloc but contains none of its original signatories. Throughout its existence a total of 34 different alliances were members of the bloc at different points in time.
- New Eclipse Order (NEO) The fifth signatory.
- The Enforcers (tE) The tenth signatory.
- Union of Republics (UoR) One of the first members, Merged into OFS.
- The German Empire (TGE) Kicked out, one of the later signatories
- Order of Feudalistic Security (OFS) Left before they were kicked out
- Commonwealth of New England (CNE) On September 5, 2007 it was announced they merged with GCSN to form the CGN. It was told though that the CGN would be applying for membership into the CDT. 
- Farkistan (Fark) Withdrew on September 6, 2007. 
- BANG Alliance (BANG) Merged into TPF
- Union of Global Nations (UGN) Merged into NATO
- The Commonwealth (TCW) Merged into UCN, which became a new CDT member
- Commonwealth of Great Nations merged into PLUS.
- Council for Militaristic and Economic Assistance (CMEA) due to surrender in the CMEA-Echelon War.
- Black Defense Council (BDC) due to the BDC-BC War incident.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) announced its cancellation of the treaty on May 4, 2008.
- The Foreign Division (TFD) announced its withdrawal from the bloc on May 5, 2008.
- The Centurion Brotherhood (TCB) withdrew on May 13, 2008. 
- FEAR and Carpe Diem are voted in to the bloc on August 9, 2008.
- Ragnarok (ROK) announced its withdrawal September 22, 2008. 
- United Sovereign Nations (USN) is voted into the bloc on October 29, 2008.
- The Dark Evolution (DE) is voted into the bloc and officially announced as a full signatory on November 11, 2008 .
- Carpe Diem withdrew on April 24, 2009.
- The Dark Evolution (DE) merged into Athens.
- Menotah becomes a Candidate Member.
- Menotah becomes a Full Member. 12th Aug 09.
- NATO and Wolfpack become members. 11th Sep 09.
- NATO and FEAR withdraw from CDT.
- Invicta withdrew from CDT on June 2, 2010.
- The United Commonwealth of Nations disbanded on April 21, 2010
The Charter of The Common Defense TreatyEdit
|Robertography Portal||Main Page||Nations | Teams | Alliances | Alliance Groups|