|Cactuar-kun Enliven the World Even More!!! Brigade|
| ||This article contains Japanese text. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of kanji and kana.|
The Cactuar-kun Enliven the World Even More!!! Brigade (世界を大いに盛り上げるためのサボテンダー君の団!!!+, CEW+ Brigade, CEW+ 団) is a Mutual Defense Pact between the Random Insanity Alliance and the SOS Brigade which was announced on 19 July 2010. It is an upgrade of the Cactuar-kun Greatly Enliven the World!!! Brigade and was later upgraded to the Cactuar-kun Greatly Enliven the World Even More!!! Brigade on December 5, 2010.
Article a: 不可侵 (Peace)Edit
It often comes to pass that certain unnamed individuals may want to bend the fabric of the universe and cause all manner of horrible things to occur, even cause Brigade members to fight one another. It is up to Brigade members to prevent this from occurring by keeping a certain someone entertained (ahem).
Article 11 - 軍事情報 (Intelligence)Edit
Sometimes aliens, time travellers, ghosts, monsters, ESPers, evil crime syndicates and the anime/manga/fantasy flick heroes who fight said evil syndicates try and hide in plain sight by pretending to be restaurant waiters, Western Spotted Owls or trouser legs. It is the great and heroic obligation of Brigade members to notice these facts and inform other members, lest they find a slippery tentacle sliding up their trouser leg.
Article 団: What is this, I don't even...Edit
Rarely, someone will have gotten themselves into a sticky situation such as a slippery tentacle sliding up their trouser leg. In such a situation the rest of the Brigade members are obliged to throw some sake bottles at the offender, except if the Brigade's other friends are the reason the Brigade started throwing sake bottles.
Article D: フロリダ (Florida)Edit
Archaeological research indicates that Florida had been inhabited for thousands of years before any European settlements. Of the many indigenous peoples, the largest known were the Ais, the Apalachee, the Calusa, the Timucua and the Tocobaga tribes.
Any member of the Brigade may burritos the clubroom any time they don't want to help enliven the world!! anymore, but before doing that they have to put extra effort into amusing a certain someone for 2日間 and tell everyone in the Brigade what they're doing.
Signed for the ランドム インサニティ アライアンス (Random Insanity Alliance)Edit
- ~シャドー (Shadow), Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
- ~サンダー ストライク (Thunder Strike), Triumvir of Stuff, Hater of Cats, and collector of loli.
- ~デルターウァントゥーウァントゥー (Delta1212), Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends
- ~オゲデン (Ogaden), hunter of worth
- ~ジェン (Jenne), Master of Puppetz, Slave to the Man
- ~クレイジーイッスラエリー (crazyisraelie), Head of Foreign Affairs and Knight of Obsidian
- ~ククトムスプサーティーン (cctmsp13), Head of economics, Financier of the Agency
Signed for the SOS BrigadeEdit
- Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director, Viceroy of the Computer Research Society, Cosplay Champion, Bunny Girl Extraordinaire, Mistress of Endless Recursions, Owner of the Frog Suit, Speaker of the Word of Haruhi, Enforcer of Her Will and All-Round Prophet of the One True Goddess
- Soviet Haruhi, ESPer, Mysterious Transfer Student, Wannabe Playwright and Ultra-Genki Robot Clone of the Goddess
- Akiyama Mio, Time Traveller, Brigade Mascot, Moe Icon and God-Empress of the New Sakura Order
- Soviet Yuki, Alien Supercomputer, Meganekko, Master of Lurking and Lazy Programmer
- Soviet Kyon, Ordinary Human, Errand Boy, IA Taskmasker and Arthur Dent of the SOS Brigade
- Myrrh, Resident Fujoshi, Obligatory Non-Government Signatory and Mistress of the Ero