Brickacas is the capital of the nation Brickizuela
Brickacas is situated in a valley between two mountain ranges, similar to the shape of two of these together: <>. It holds a total area of 43 square miles.
At the time of the founding of the city, more than four hundred years ago, the valley of Caracas was populated by indigenous peoples. Francisco Fajardo, the son of a Spanish captain and a Guaiqueri cacica, attempted to establish a plantation in the valley in 1562 after founding a series of coastal towns. Fajardo's settlement did not last long. It was destroyed by natives of the region led by Terepaima and Guaicaipuro. This was the last rebellion on the part of the natives. On 25 July 1567, Captain Diego de Losada laid the foundations of the city of Santiago de León de Caracas. The foundation −1567 – “I take possession of this land in the name of God and the King” These were the words of Don Diego de Losada in founding the city of Caracas on 25 July 1567. (Source: Wikipedia Caracas Article (Direct Quotation)
Media in Brickacas includes:
- BRCK-1 Brickacas News AM 57.3
- BRCK-2 Brickacas Weather and Traffic FM 32.8
- BRCK-3 Brickacas Sport AM 74.2
- The Brickacas Herald, a daily newspaper covering the surrounding area
- The Brickizuelan Weekly, a weekly national newspaper
- BRCKACAS-TV Network: a program funded by the government with news, weather, sport, etc.
- DISCOVERY-BRICKIZUELA: a program with animal and nature shows
There are several services available to residents:
- Brick Leader Intl. Airport (BBLA BLI)
- 2 Banks (National Bank, Mercantile Bank)
- 1 Foreign Ministry with ambassadors from all nations (you may apply for a visa, get passports, etc here)
- 1 Large Hospital
- 1 University (National University of Brickizuela)
- 2 Schools (Brickacas Primary-Secondary School, Brickacas High-School)
- 1 Stadium (National All-Sport Facility)
Many people work in the Brick Beer Company or the harbor nearby Brickacas, and about a thousand more are employed in the two banks, stadium, schools, and university. Several hundred work in the Brick Leader International Airport. Brickacas has grown to be a large commercial center, with malls, parks, markets, and stores. With a harbor nearby, many goods are imported and exported. The largest industry is banking and construction.
The Brickacas Taxi Company provides transport to citizens at cheap prices: $10 for up to 5 miles $1 for every mile after that
The Brickizuela Bus Service provides a network of routes throughout Brickacas, and from there to Brickizuela. A subway system is under construction.