|Big Blue Balls Accords|
The Big Blue Balls AccordsEdit
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and The Imperial Order (TIO) affirm a common friendship and shared interests.
It’s not rocket surgery
- Each signatory agrees not to attack or commit acts of espionage against the other signatory. Both signatories are encouraged to cooperate on political or economic matters.
A loose tongue spoils the broth
- Each signatory agrees to share information relating to the security of the other signatory, except in circumstances where there are conflicts of interest due to other treaties.
When the fan hits the roof
- A declaration of war against one signatory is considered to be an attack on both signatories, and each signatory is required to provide all diplomatic, economic and military assistance on request. Such assistance is considered optional if it is requested by a signatory after declaring war via activation of another treaty.
Shooting monkeys in a barrel
- Neither signatory is obliged to participate in offensive wars, though each signatory is encouraged to support the other if requested.
We’ll burn that bridge when we come to it
- This treaty may be cancelled by either signatory after providing 48 hours’ notice to an official representative for the other signatory.
Signed for TIO:
- Scorponok, Imperial High Commander, herder of Imperia
- Stagger Lee, External Commander
- Galvatron, Internal Commander
- Rogal Dorn, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
- Klinker, Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs
- Apocalypsse, Imperial Officer of War
- Htmlmaster, Imperial Officer of Finance
- Skippy, my name is on a treaty, cuz i'm speshul
- Dave93, I'm more speshul
Signed for NATO: