The Bern–Elrich Affair was a Declaration of Love between the Imperial Order and the SOS Brigade, declared on 20 August 2010. With the departure of Elrich von Richt from the SOS Brigade on 21 September 2010, the treaty was suspended. It was canceled on 25 October 2010 due to the departure of the titular members from their respective alliances.
The Words of Love Edit
Article One - Peace... MaybeEdit
The undersigned alliances reserve the right to not engage in hostile actions towards one another should they choose to do so.
Article Two - Defense in the Name of LoveEdit
The undersigned alliances reserve the right to defend each other from outside aggression, but only if Bernkastel and Elrich von Richt unanimously decide to consider the possibility.
Article Three - War by Any Other Name Would Not Sound as SweetEdit
The undersigned alliances reserve the right to join each other in aggressive wars, but only if Bernkastel and Elrich von Richt unanimously decide to consider the possibility.
Article Four - The End of the DreamEdit
The undersigned alliances reserve the right to cancel this love affair at any time. Should either Bernkastel or Elrich von Richt leave their present alliance, this love affair shall be immediately suspended until such time as their membership in said alliance is restored.
Article Five - The Declaration of LoveEdit
Declared for the Imperial Order,
- Imperial High Commander: Sup4l33t3ki11a
- Executive Imperial Commander: Scorponok
- Imperial Internal Commander: Michael von Preußen
- Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: Lars GaFTU
- Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Bernkastel
- Imperial Officer of Finance: Jumperbeast13
- Imperial Officer of Immigration: Cao Pai
Declared for the SOS Brigade,
- Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director
- Elrich von Richt, ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student
- Katsumi, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot
- Diablofan, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko
- Arynar Ventys, Ordinary Human and Errand Boy