|Bear in the Woods|
Bear in the Woods is a ODoAP between the Imperial Order and the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance. It was originally signed on 18 July 2011, announced on 25 July, and downgraded to an ODoAP on June 14, 2012.
Bear in the Woods treaty Edit
In the spirit of friendship the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance and The Imperial Order (otherwise known as MCXA and TIO) make this pact to further our commitment to each other.
MCXA and TIO are separate and sovereign alliances.
Optional Defense Edit
In the event that one of the signatories is attacked by another party, the other signatory is encouraged but not required to provide military, financial and diplomatic aid in whatever combination requested by the attacked alliance. The attacked alliance may also request that no aid be given.
Optional Aggression Edit
Both signatories may request the other to jointly enter a war with any third party or request funding for said war. Following the request is, however, voluntarily.
Should either party be declared on for their activation of an outside treaty the defense clause of this treaty becomes optional.
Both signatories agree to share any intelligence they have obtained that could prove useful or vital to the other. Both signatories agree to give advanced notifications of any future or pending treaties which cause mutual assistance.
If needed a party may cancel this agreement with 72 hours advance notice.
Signed for the Imperial Order Edit
- Scorponok, Imperial High Commander and true leader of the Decepticons.
- Stagger Lee, Imperial Commander, Sionister kommer til å hate
- Kahlan Rahl, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs, Storesøster of the Panserbjørne, Venn Til Alle.
- TodZumTeufel, Imperial Officer of War and Defense
- Cao Pai - Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs. Crazy Texan.
- flaggschiff von Welt, Imperial Officer of Economic Affairs
- Empeyrus, Imperial Officer of Membership Affairs, The Divine Light of Truth. The Nyan Cat of Imperia!
- Dave93 - Dux Emeritus, Super Kame Guru, Leader of the Axis of Evil, Better Than Skippy