|Date||May 29 - June 3, 2008|
|Result||White peace; tech deal|
|Preceded by|| |
|Succeeded by|| |
| || |
| Nations: 137 |
Total NS: 1,867,598
Average NS: 13,635
| Nations: 28|
Total NS: 163,002
Average NS: 5,822
Combined Score: 0.84
Timeline and ReferencesEdit
May 29, 2008
- 08:02 PM: AE Declaration of War on FINAL
- 09:23 PM: Echelon declares support for AE.
- 09:23 PM: Ragnarok declares support for AE.
May 30, 2008
June 3, 2008
- 11:38 PM: Peace between AE and FINAL
* White peace
- A special tech deal, outlined below
Tech Deal Information: AE will buy 1500 tech for 60mil from FINAL. This comes out to 4 million per 100 tech on average.
For the mathematically impaired, here is an example of how this can be done properly:
- 1000 tech @ 3mil per 100 tech
- 500 tech @ 3mil per 50 tech
Signed in good faith,
For Atlantic Empire,
- Augusta Antonia, Acting Triumvir
- x Tela x, Foreign Affairs Advisor
- Master Plo Koon, Acting President—AE-FINAL Peace Terms
Bunghole Jargis tells this story.(BIASED) (AE) Edit
This war began 5000 years ago in the future last Thursday.
- The Atlantic Empire wished to aid in the improving and rebuilding of FINAL because we were BFF's! ^.^! But in the end many of FINAL's government and regular members went to other alliances ;_; including our own! :)! But after that they had a corrupt government that has had a history of being anti-AE ;_;! Even after that we still tried to be BFF's but they were like >:(
- In a shocking turn of events it turned out there was a dirty spy in FINAL but was expelled from their cheerleading squad. But then they changed their minds and let him back in :( and even let him in the government >:(! After constant flaming, spitwads, and kick-me signs on our members in AE foreign embassies there and on IRC and a catfight after that we decided to stop hugging our Care Bears and writing in our diaries and demanded an apology which was agreed on but never came! ;_;!
- Now we have got our crew and are going to smoke these Bloods yo, dig dawg?
In Ragnarok's withdraw of support and treaty cancellation, they cited a weak CB as one of their reasons. This prompted rumors of a falling out between RoK and AE government. That same day, a member of AE government (Sebastian) stepped down and issued a public apology to Van Hoo III, Emperor of Ragnarok.
This incident, along with comments from several prominent members of the Aqua community, gave a strong indication of the sphere's displeasure with AE's decision to attack an aqua alliance due to the upcoming Aqua Interalliance Cooperation & Economic Treaty, however AE had already moved to blue, although it was unannounced at the time.
|History Portal||Main Page||All Wars | Alliance Wars | Global Wars | Events | Team History|