| In office|
July 1, 2055 – February 15, 2081
|Born|| June 2, 2011|
Endor Cuidad, J Andres
|Died|| February 15, 2081 (aged 69)|
Chicopee, J Andres
|Royal House||House of Mercton|
|Spouse||Sir Robert Haywood|
Following the 2056 elections, many members of the House of Mercton determined that their time was running out to make a play for the throne of J Andres. As such, Samantha, in her authority as Countess of Lanier declared royal law and recognized her father's claim for the throne.
On January 11, 2057, Samantha traveled to Newport with her father, Richard, and brother, Benjamin. Samantha executed Queen Stephanie and also killed Benjamin. Samantha made the murder of Benjamin appear to be the work of loyalists to the Queen. Although the rebellion was ultimately unsuccessful, Samantha managed to avoid scrutiny for her involvement, despite the fact that she had masterminded most of the Mercton plan.
In 2081, an outbreak of H1N1 occurred within the Principality of Tikal. This outbreak spread to J Andres and Vinsalia later in the year. Samantha, and her brother Richard, both succumbed to the disease.
Patrilineality, descent as reckoned from father to son, has historically been the principle determining membership in reigning families. By the paternal line, Samantha belongs to the House of Mercton.
- Manuel Mercton of Porto Georgiaville
- Josef I, King of J Andres
- Richard, Emperor of J Andres
- Samantha, Countess of Lanier
In J Andres, the descendants of a non-royal male are not required to take the name of his house as decreed by Queen Stephanie in 2052. In this manner, all royals should be able to trace their ancestry to Josef I or one of heads of the Dukedoms of bestowed peerage. As such, by Royal Lineage, Samantha belongs to the House of Mercton.
- June 2, 2011 - January 1, 2032 - Her Highness Princess Samantha of Endor Cuidad
- January 1, 2032 - July 7, 2052 - Her Highness Princess Samantha of the Maritime Republic
- July 7, 2052 - July 1, 2055 - Baroness Samantha, of Providence
- July 1, 2055 - February 15, 2081 - The Honorable Samantha, Countess of Lanier
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found