|This article is currently under construction. Information may change as the article is updated.|
Because the United States of JBR is home to a variety of different cultures and recognizes eight official languages; there are various names of the United States of JBR.
|This article contains special characters. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols.|
There are eight official languages in the United States of JBR along with several other regionally recognized languages. The official languages are English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Italian, German, and Romanian.
The following are the official names of the United States of JBR:
- United States of JBR (English)
- Estados Unidos de JBR (Spanish)
- الولايات المتحدة كاليفورنيا (Arabic; literally means the United States of California)
- 美國加州 (Chinese; literally means the United States of California)
- Hoa Kỳ Ca Li (Vietnamese; literally means the United States of California)
- Stati Uniti d'JBR (Italian)
- Vereinigte Staaten von JBR (German)
- Statele Unite ale JBR (Romanian)