Lady Madeleine after her engagement to Prince Richard on January 6, 2009
Princess of Endor Cuidad
| In office|
April 13, 2009 – January 1, 2032
| In office|
January 14, 2057 – July 3, 2057
|Preceded by||Prince Marsilius|
|Succeeded by||Prince Gilbert|
|Born|| June 10, 1988|
Richmond, J Andres
|Died|| December 4, 2066 (aged 78)|
Mercton Cuidad, J Andres
|Royal House||House of Vicksberg|
Madeleine Vicksberg, or Countess Madeleine was the daughter of Governor Norbert Vicksberg, Governor of the Central Oceanic District. Countess Madeleine was the wife and consort of Richard, the once-Prince of Endor Cuidad, and later Emperor of J Andres.
Madeleine was a member of the Vicksberg nobility line since birth, however she was not well known throughout the nation until her engagement to Prince Richard was announced on January 6, 2009. The wedding took place on April 13, 2009.
Patrilineality, descent as reckoned from father to son, has historically been the principle determining membership in reigning families. By the paternal line, Madeleine belongs to the House of Vicksberg.
- Norbert, Governor of Oceania
- Madeleine, Empress of J Andres
- June 10, 1988 - April 13, 2009 - Lady Madeleine of Oceania
- April 13, 2009 - January 1, 2032 - Her Highness Madeleine, Princess of Endor Cuidad
- January 1, 2032 - August 7, 2052 - Her Highness Lady Madeleine of Oceania
- August 7, 2052 - January 14, 2057 - The Honorable Madeleine, Countess of Providence
- January 14, 2057 - July 3, 2057 - Her Imperial Majesty The Empress Madeleine, of J Andres
- July 3, 2057 - December 4, 2066 - Lady Madeleine of Oceania