|Born|| December 28, 2013|
Boston, J Andres
|Died|| July 2, 2080 (aged 66)|
Danbury, J Andres
|Royal House||House of Richards|
|Spouse||Richard, Earl of Danbury|
Kori Richards, or Kori, Countess of Danbury was the only child of Lady Heidi of Boston, and the wife of Richard, Earl of Danbury. She worked by her husband in the non-profit sector, forming organizations that helped prepare low-income children for school.
In J Andres, the descendants of a non-royal male are not required to take the name of his house as decreed by Queen Stephanie in 2052. In this manner, all royals should be able to trace their ancestry to Josef I or one of the heads of the Dukedoms of bestowed peerage. As such, by Royal Lineage, Heidi belongs to the House of Richards.
- December 28, 2013 - August 14, 2038 - Lady Kori of Boston
- August 14, 2038 - January 14, 2057 - Her Highness Princess Kori of Endor Cuidad
- January 14, 2057 - July 3, 2057 - Her Imperial Highness Princess Kori of J Andres
- July 3, 2057 - November 1, 2057 - Her Highness Kori of Endor Cuidad
- November 1, 2057 - January 1, 2069 - The Honorable Kori, Baroness of Warwick
- January 1, 2069 - July 2, 2080 - The Honorable Kori, Countess of Danbury