| In office|
August 7, 2052 – January 11, 2057
|Born|| March 30, 2010|
Endor Cuidad, J Andres
|Died|| January 11, 2057 (aged 46)|
Newport, J Andres
|Royal House||House of Mercton|
Shortly before Richard's Rebellion, Benjamin ran for President in the 2056 Elections. His bid was unsuccessful. Following the elections, many members of the House of Mercton determined that their time was running out to make a play for the throne of J Andres. As such, Benjamin, in his authority as Earl of Mercton declared royal law and recognized his father's claim for the throne.
On January 11, 2057, Benjamin traveled to Newport with his father, Richard, and sister, Samantha. Samantha executed Queen Stephanie and also killed Benjamin. Samantha made the murder of Benjamin appear to be the work of loyalists to the Queen.
Benjamin's only child, Adrik was found dead at their home in Mercton Cuidad later in the day.
Patrilineality, descent as reckoned from father to son, has historically been the principle determining membership in reigning families. By the paternal line, Benjamin belongs to the House of Mercton.
- Manuel Mercton of Porto Georgiaville
- Josef I, King of J Andres
- Richard, Emperor of J Andres
- Benjamin, Earl of Mercton
In J Andres, the descendants of a non-royal male are not required to take the name of his house as decreed by Queen Stephanie in 2052. In this manner, all royals should be able to trace their ancestry to Josef I or one of heads of the Dukedoms of bestowed peerage. As such, by Royal Lineage, Benjamin belongs to the House of Mercton.
- March 30, 2010 - January 1, 2032 - His Highness Prince Benjamin of Endor Cuidad
- January 1, 2032 - August 7, 2052 - His Highness Prince Benjamin of the Maritime Republic
- August 7, 2052 - July 1, 2055 - The Honorable Benjamin, Earl of Mercton Cuidad
- July 1, 2055 - January 11, 2057 - The Honorable Benjamin, Earl of Mercton