|This page is optimized for the now defunct Monaco skin. It may appear broken and out of place if you use the new default Oasis skin without modification.|
|2011 Deltoran Promcapablic Protests and Riots|
|Part of the History of the Deltoran Republic|
The Flag of the Deltoran Republic
|Deltoran Republic||Promcapablic Demonstrators|
| Roger Johnson‡ |
| 500 police officers |
220 Deltoran Secret Service Agents
| 20,000 soldiers|
15 propeller planes
|Casualties and losses|
| 1000 killed|
| 40 killed|
The 2011 Deltoran Promcapablic Protests and Riots are a series of demonstrations by students and members of the Promcapablic Party of Deltora, claiming Johnson was "just as bad as Carrelson" and "a disgrace to Promcapablicism". It began when Gred Trille, leader of the Promcapablic Party, orgainized a group of protesters to protest the continued Jihad War of the United States of JBR, which the DR entered. The protests attracted more students to the protests, until riots started. Police officers arrived an managed to control the protests. A FNR agent opened fire on the police and the protesters, and civilans managed to attack and eliminate the agent. President Johnson refused to withdraw forces from JBR, and a protester shot Johnson in his left lung. He managed to survive until he died when FNR attacked the hospital two days later. Vice President Laura Nifestri is leading the country.
On April 30, 2011, the official promcapablic body, the Worker's Advancement Party which is based in the United States of JBR, disapproved the actions of the Promcapablic Party of Deltora. Promcapablic leader and President of the United States of JBR Justin Vuong commented, "It's a disgrace our promcapablic brothers are attempting to oust the Deltorans in a violent way. This is not promcapablicism in the works."
The other promcapablic body of Deltora, The Worker's Advancement Party of the Deltoran Republic also disapproved of the actions of the Party. Andrew Antin and Tyler Jacobs, promcapablisist, announce running for President in the 2011 Free Deltoran Elections.
- April 27, 2011- Protests begin
- April 28, 2011- Riots begin, police officers arrive to find 40 civlians dead after a gunfight. President Roger Johnson is shot
- April 29, 2011- Protesters burn the National Library
- April 30, 2011- Airplane crashes into the Capitol Building, as many as 1000 estimated dead. President Roger Johnson dies in attack on hospital. Nifestri remains silent, more focused on the Prussian Civil War. JBRican President Vuong, a promcapablic, speaks out with disapproval with the Promcapablic Party of Deltora.
- May 1, 2011- Promcapablic protesters demand free elections, while the riots seem to end
- May 10, 2011- Financial support arrives from JBR
- May 25, 2011- Nifestri agrees to allow free elections
- May 26, 2011- Polls are planned to open at 7:00 CST on May 26
- May 29, 2011- Polls are canceled due to the Southern Counterattack
- June 1, 2011- Deltora becomes Promcapablic under Tyler Jacobs, and the protests end